22. But the goodbyes are always the hardest

Dylan's POV
I've told everyone about my dad now. They understand that I must go home and are willing to wait with the recording until I'm back. Wes said he got it. I hope so, I don't want to make it difficult. Kaya, Will, Ki Hong, Katherine, Jacob, Thomas, and some other sat members will come and wave me off. Some fans will probably be there too, even though Wes said he covered it up (they always find a way(😎😉).

One hour later we stand at the airport to say our goodbyes. Some fans came to see us, but fortunately the guards got them out. Unfortunately there's still a lot of id... people staring and taking pictures. Soon everyone'd know that Dylan O'briens father had cancer. They would send me their 'I'm so sorry' and 'I hope he'll get better soon' on every social media I have.
Of course, I love them, but sometimes I need to have a privacy.

First off to hug me was of course Kaya. I think she's the one that I have one of the best relationships with. She's like a sister to me.
After Kaya is Ki Hong attacking me. Then Will, Katherine etc.
Last out is Thomas. He smiles against me. I smile back. For some reason, I'm holding my breath. Without his help, this time.
"Hey guys, come and look at this!" Kaya suddenly shouts. I mentally thank her. She understood that Thomas and I needed some time alone. Everyone, except for Thomas and I, ran off to Kaya.

"Goodbye." He says.
"Goodbye," I repeats. Then I ran into his arms.
"Promise you won't be away for long." He whispers.
"I promise." I says.
After too short, he lets go. We stare at each other for a moment, then I leans forward and kiss his cheek.
A pink blush colour his cheeks and I smile.
"See you soon!" I say and pick up my bag and wave when I walk away.
---
A/n:
You know the airplane is gonna crash, eh?
JUST KIDDING AHAHAHAAHHSH
orrrrrrrr......?

Btw, I'm sorry for not updating in
a few days, but my internet
is going on and off all
the time and yeah idk that's why...
What shall I say?
SEE YOUH IN THE NEXT FRICKIN' CHAPTER BYE BYe DON'T DYE (ikr it's not spelled like that but it has to rhyme aYe)🌚👊🏼💗