8. Wonderland, or not.

Dylan's POV

I'm at Kaya's house, helping her prepare for her birthday party since we decided to throw it today because March 13 is tomorrow. Will is helping us too and he and Kaya jokes a lot, but I'm not really listening. I'm too busy watching the Mets play baseball on Kaya's TV. The Mets are my absolute favourites.

"Dylan, come and help me with the snacks!" Kaya shouts from the kitchen.

"In a minute!" I reply.

I hear Kaya sigh and shout,
"Will come and help me with the snacks!"

And Will shouts back,
"In a minute!"

I chuckle. Kaya doesn't think it's that funny, so she comes into the living room, where I'm sitting, and steals the remote and turns off the TV.

"No!" I complain. "Give me that remote!"

She runs screaming out of the living room, with me chasing her for the remote.

"You will never catch me alive!" She laughs and runs out to the garden where Will stands and barbecues. First Kaya bumps into him, then I bump into her and suddenly we all are laying on the ground, laughing our lungs out.

When I finally get the remote, the Mets game is over. Kaya thinks it's great and forces me to help her in the kitchen. At first she seems normal, but when we're done she checks that Will's on the outside and says,
"Thomas is coming."

I give her a look of confusion.
"And?"

"Nothing. Just wanted to let you know." She smirks. Sometimes, Kaya is the most wonderful girl in the world, and sometimes-like now-she can be the most annoying and embarrassing girl in the whole universe.

"Kaya, stop it!" I say when she keeps smirking at me.

"Stop what? Don't pretend like you won't be in Wonderland; beer and Thomas. Could it get any better?" She laughs and I sigh, frustrated.

I lower my voice.
"There's nothing between Thomas and I, he's just my friend! Do you know what friend means? Not-in-love-or-even-near-it! So stop thinking that Thomas and I have something, because we don't!"

She laughs and that makes me even more frustrated.
"If you say so."

"What is so funny?" Will suddenly asks. Both Kaya and I jump high. Man, that guy is sneaky.

"God, Will! Buddy, you scared the hell out of us!"

"Well, at least the devil can't control you anymore."

I shake my head and laugh. These two are crazy. In a good way.

---
A/n:
HELLO AGAIN

GUESS WHAT?
GUESS WHO STARTED WATCHING DOCTOR WHO?
MEEEEEEEEEE!!1!11!
It's gr9
Does anyone else who watch Doctor Who? Teen wolf? Pretty little liars?

Btw, does someone have a good TV-serie which i can waste even more of my life crying over?
TELL ME IF U DO
BECAUSE THEN NEWTMAS WILL COME TRU
If u say that out loud it rhymes.

u tried, didn't u

And I'm going to keep the Cover I have now👌🏽

Anyways, see ya in the next chapter!💖