Chapter 96

Josh POV

"Rachel told me earlier she was going there. She texted me" I say trying to dig myself out from my mistake in knowing. "Oh" she says. "Yes we went to In and Out" she says laughing. I close my eyes listening to her so happy. This will be short lived. "Ok darling call me when you are tucked into our bed" I say. "Ok babe" she says and she hangs up. I need to pull myself together for her. If I show any type of emotion she will know something is up. A few hours later she calls me. "Hey baby" I say to her on facetime. "Hi" she says all tucked into our bed. "I miss you" she says cuddling into my pillow. "Still smells like you" she says. "Miss you more baby" I say with sad eyes. "Colleen let me see your hand baby?" I ask noticing some swelling. She pulls out her right hand and frowns. "Botox is wearing off" she says. "Sore baby?" I say looking at all the swelling  in her fingers. She nods. "Hire Sara again. Get therapy on it" I say. "I will call her tomorrow" she says. "I want to talk about us" she says sadly. "What about us?" I say smiling. "I neeeed you Josh" she says. "What do you need from me baby?" I tease. She starts to laugh. "Pregnancy hormones are making me so naughty" she says smirking. "Want to show me something?" I say. "You are worse than me" she says laughing. "I wish I was laying on top of you kissing your neck and then down your chest...mmmm" I say watching her get excited. "Then what?" she says giggling. "Then I would take off all your clothes and mine and make love to you baby. I want you too" I say getting more aroused that my wife wants me so bad. She smiles. "Josh I love you. I will talk to you tomorrow" she says. "Ok sweetheart. Goodnight" I say before hanging up.

A few days later I am walking through the LA airport. I am going to take a taxi home. I need to see Colleen. I wait for my bags and feel a belly and arms wrap around me. "Baby" I say tearing up as I spin to see her. She hops in my arms kissing my neck. "I couldn't wait" she says as I smooch her. I hug her and see Gwen standing behind her. I let go of Colleen and walk over to hug Gwen now. "Hi Gwen" I say loudly enough for Colleen to hear. "Hi " she says. "How are things?" I ask her quietly. "We need to tell her Josh as soon as we get home" she whispers back. I nod and pull away keeping myself together. I smile back at Colleen as she watches us carefully. "So glad to be home" I say hugging her again as I grab my bag and make my way out of the airport hand in hand.