Chapter 86

Josh POV

We are all on the plane to the UK. We have brought Gwen and Kory to help Colleen and keep her company with the kids. Kory and Gwen have never been to Europe so they are super excited. I have Colleen laying beside me in first class as the kids are asleep between Gwen and Kory behind us. I lean over to her and pull the blankets over her shoulder as she sleeps. She is my angel. I love her more each day. She stirs and stares at me and grabs my hand. "Babe sleep" I say rubbing her shoulder. "I was. I dreamt of us" she says. "And?" I ask. "We had another baby" she says smiling. My heart stops. "Sounds amazing" I say trying to step away from the subject. "Can we have another baby Josh?" She asks me. "We will see babe. You are so healthy and I want to keep you that way" I say kissing her lips. She nods and looks down. "Colleen look at me" I whisper. She looks up crying. "You gave us two perfect kids already. Look behind you" I say as she nods and stares at the seats behind us at Lily and Noah sleeping. She turns around and curls into the blanket and I can see her back moving. She is really crying. "You are killing me" I say pulling her into me. "I have only caused you problems" she says. "Come on babe. You are being silly" I say adamantly. "Forget it Josh. It was just a dream" she says. She closes her eyes and we end the conversation.

The next few days are busy. I am at different venues all day everyday but today Colleen is coming to watch the show with Kory as Gwen stays with the kids. I am on the side stage and I see one of my assistants reaching up to one of the lines. She has a baby belly but is trying to hide it with her oversized shirt. "Stephanie want me to get that?" I say helping her. I reach over her and pull the line down. "Thanks" she says. "no problem. So when were you going to tell me?" I ask. She looks lost. "About the pregnancy" I say smiling nodding down to her belly. "Josh please let me continue to work please" she starts to plead. "Steph you aren't loosing your job. Just maybe some lighter duties?" I suggest. "Thank you" she says hugging me. I hug her tight. "Congrats to you and Steven" I say quietly. "Can I?" I ask looking at her stomach. She nods smiling. I place my hand on her belly and smile. I hear crying behind me and turn to see Colleen. She is sobbing watching me with Steph. Shit.