Chapter 73

Josh POV

I lay beside Colleen as she sleeps curled up in my arms on the lounger and stare out to the beach. It was wonderful. I feel her stir in my arms. "We need to swim" she whispers to me smiling. I nod and stand up and help her up. We walk hand in hand down to the water edge and walk in slowly. "It's cold" she says shrieking. I scoop her up as she kicks and screams as I walk out farther with her. Eventually we are both chest deep in water. She slinks down and wraps herself around my waist as we start to kiss. I run my hands along her butt and kiss her good. Her hands run down my back and pull at my waistband of my swimsuit. "Mrs Evans?" I say smirking. "Need you now" she says. She is serious. I pull her bottoms off and lower mine as I slide into her as I kiss her neck. She is holding on tighter as we continue. "Feels amazing" she says as her hands grab my butt. I stop kissing her and just stare into her eyes. "Love you" I say softly as I grab the back of her head and I orgasm as she watches me. "Oh my god Josh" she says kissing me. We hug for the longest time. "Well I can cross off doing it in the ocean from my bucket list" I say laughing. "Don't you mean doing it with me in the ocean?" She says smiling. "There is never anyone else babe" I say as we kiss again.

We finish up being in the sun and make our way back into the house. Colleen jumps in the tub as I turn on some music for us that plays throughout the house. "Love this song" I hear her yell down from the bathroom. I smile and run up the stairs and start to undress. "Hey don't think you are coming in here" she says as I step inside the huge tub. "I am" I say slyly as I sit down facing her. I pull her over to me and start kissing her. I hear water sloshing around us as we makeout and it sounds amazing. I run both of my hands over her stomach and look down into the water. "Noah is going to be waterlogged" I say jokingly. She nods laughing. I feel her grab my face and I see tears in her eyes. "Baby thank you for my family" she says. "Thank you baby. You do all the work. I just have the fun of creating them with you" I say laughing as she smacks my chest. I feel her move closely to me and sit on my lap. "Don't sit there and not expect anything Mrs Evans" I say kissing her neck. She pulls back and leans back on the slant of the tub as I sink into her. Her legs are on either side of me squeezing me as she holds my face talking to me. "Joshua I love you sweetheart. Love you so much" she cries. I kiss her and shatter inside of her. My emotions are over the moon as I lay on her chest recovering with her arms wrapped around me tight. I am one lucky man.