"We have an update on Ms. Claire's state. A few hours ago, some of our Auror's found her. She appears to have been mauled by some sort of animal. They've turned the blame on Fenrir Greyback.  Ms. Leah, I'm very sorry. May we have a moment of silence?" Dumbledore asked. His voice was calm and sorrowful, but I knew he was very, very angry. I felt rage swirling through me and tears of anger swelled inside me. I told that filthy half breed to keep his hands off her! I'm going to kill him! I heard some people sniffling, but all I wanted to do was scream.

"Leah...your eyes," Weasley gasped. I imagine they'd be red at this point.

"That filthy half breed ate my sister?" I seethed. I felt flushed and then there were hands on my shoulders.

"Don't touch me," I spat, but looked up to see Draco's shocked face.

"Leah, calm down! You have to stay calm!" He urged and I felt the anger simmer down.

"Watch what you say about half breeds, our past teacher was a werewolf and he was the most honorable man I know," Potter said.

"Shut up! Do you realize what just happened to Claire? I don't care who your teacher was!" I snapped, standing up. Draco turned me around so he could look me in the eyes.

"Leah, calm down! It's okay, you can have your revenge later, just simmer down!" he insisted.

"Don't touch her, Malfoy!" Potter said angrily. Draco sneered at him and didn't take his hands off my shoulders.

"It's going to be okay," He said, stressing his words before smiling sadly and walking away.

"That attracted more attention than I wanted," I muttered. Potter pulled me back down and put his arm around me. I wish I was with my fellow Slytherins right now. We'd be plotting revenge. Even though I couldn't be with my friends (huh that sounds nice...friends) they were all staring at me, along with almost all the Hogwarts population. I sent everyone a death glare and they turned around and got back to talking.

"Hey, as much as I hate him, Malfoy's right. It will be okay," Granger said. I nodded and gave them all a not so heartfelt smile.

"To continue my announcement, I would like to inform you, that the delegations from Beauxbatons and Durmstrang will be arriving at six o clock on Friday the 30th of October. Lessons will end a half hour early- students will return their bags and books to their dormitories and assemble in the Great Hall to greet our guests before the Welcoming Feast. Thank you," he smiled before returning to his seat. 

"Leah, we have to get to class. We'll talk to you later?" Granger asked.

"Oh...um, yeah, I'll see you later!" I nodded as they stood up to leave. I watched them walk out of the Hall and then scowled.

"Oh Leah, dear, whatever will you do?" Pansy laughed. She strode over to me and pulled me off the bench.

"Come on, we have potions! Snape favors us so just breeze through it. Did your parents teach you much before you transferred here?" she asked, taking a bite of her apple.

"Yes, they did. I looked over this year's lesson and I've learned most of it. It should be easy. If you're nice I'll help you," I joked as she laughed.

"Aren't you a bookworm? Well, that's a good thing because I need at least one smart friend. All my other friends and dim-witted gits," she said, rolling her eyes. I smiled and walked out of the Hall and down to the dungeons. We entered the room and took a seat towards the back, Pansy on my left, Draco on my right.

"So, what's the plan?" Pansy asked, putting her feet up.

"The plan?" I asked in confusion.

"To get revenge on Fenrir," Draco explained. I smiled and leaned forward.