I get out and slam my door shut. Making sure to lock it. I run up to the school doors only to see Aiden not outside. I look around the parking lot. There's Aidens car.. I guess he found a way to go in to the building then. I try to open the door but it seems to be locked. I try harder but nothing. I huff. Maybe the gym doors will be open.

I quickly make my way towards the other side of the school. My feet crushing the dead leaves below me. I quicken my pace and make it to the doors. I push but get nothing. I push harder and it doesn't budge. I pound on the door.

"Well how the hell am I-" I stop shortly when letters on the door cut me off. 'Pull'

Oh

I pull open the doors and they open with ease. About time Aidens most likely at his locker by now.

Or in his car. I question if I should go in or not. Instead I pull out my phone.

I dial his number and wait patiently.

Ring

Ring

Ring

Ring.

Ring

"I'm sorry but the person you are trying to call-"

I hang up and step into the school maybe he left his phone in his car or something. I make my way inside and walk out of the gym. My eyes focus on the ground and how the only sound is my shoes clicking on the floor. I turn more corners and enter the main hallway. We have a pretty big school now that I think about it. I remember the first time I stepped inside if it wasn't for Jack I would have gotten lost and possibly never would have gotten found.

I turn one last corner to hear voices. That's strange who else would be at the school? I walk faster now curious to see what's going on. The voices become louder. I can't make out what they're saying I step closer but as if on cue the voices stop and disappear. I turn the corner and see nothing. I stop and think, ok Elizabeth breathe it's ok. I slowly make my way back when I hear footsteps. Maybe that's Aiden.

I follow the noise until I hear some more voices. What is it with these voices! These seem more louder though, closer, I get near the lockers and listen.

"Don't you want this?" I hear someone speak softly. I can tell it's a girls voice. I know that voice. I've heard it before. My heart starts pounding in my chest. What is she doing here?

I power walk to the edge of the hallway and turn the corner. I look at what's in front of me and my whole body stops.

Everything freezes, time and space become still. Right before my eyes Victoria has Aiden in a heated kiss her claws stuck in his hair and his by his side..

I gasp.

My heart stops. She wouldn't. He wouldn't. He pulls away and looks up only to lock eyes with me. His face freezes and he immediately steps towards me.

"Elizabeth..."

I take a step back. He sees my action and hurt flashes in his eyes. Oh yes you should be hurt. I just witnessed you making out with another human being!

My mouth stays open, like a fish out of water I can't breathe my lungs seem to be out of order. I can physically feel my heart shattering to pieces as I look at Victoria's smirk.

She walks away slowly taunting me. I stare back at Aiden. Reality starts to hit me full force.

He cheated on me.