Chapter 115

*First person pov*

"AHAHAHA!! I TOLD YOU WILL LOSE THE BET!!" I laugh, everybody in the restaurant stares at me. We all have recovered from the Pedophile incident and such. "Hmph, it's not good to mock the 5th HOKAGE!!" Tsunade says, emphasizes the hokage. "Please, like a care." I say as I wipe away my tears of laughter. "So old hag Tsunade's going to become the 5th Hokage starting today, eh?" Naruto says. "What are you irritated about, Naruto?" Ero-sennin asks Naruto. "Ero-sennin-sensei doesn't know? Compared to 3rd, she's rough and selfish." Keiko says. "Yeah! She's easily pissed off as well." I add. "Yup! She's also loose with money and stupid. Are you sure she can do it? I'm worried." Naruto adds. Anime marks appear on Tsunade's head and keeps coming. "Tsunade-sama, do you want to order something?" Shizune asks, trying to distract her from what we are saying. "Besides, isn't Tsunade a old hag?" Keiko asks. "Yeah, she's faking her youth." I say, shaking my head in disappointment. "It's not Hokage like to deceive everyone like that." Naruto says, mimicking my actions. "So disappointing, Keiko hopes she never becomes like that." Keiko says, mimicking both of our actions. Tsunade had enough and got in our faces. "LET'S TAKE THIS OUTSIDE YOU BRATS!" She yells in our faces. We all go outside. "Why is Keiko involved?" Keiko asks as she stands with us. "Hmph, I'm Hokage and no matter what you say, I don't need to be serious with brats like you guys." She says as she holds up one finger. "This is all I need." She says. "STOP CALLING ME BRAT DAMNIT! I'LL BE HOKAGE SOMEDAY TOO!!" Naruto yells. "Saaaaame. Stop calling me brat, I'm going to make it big." I say as well. "Keiko too!" Keiko says as she climbs on top my head. We all charge at Tsunade. She flicks Naruto's and my headband off our foreheads. I stumble a bit and I see in the corner of my eye that she kisses Naruto's forehead. I knew at this moment that it was my turn next. "Be a good man." Tsunade says to Naruto before making her way towards me. She leans into my ear. "I hope you can be a good mother and woman." She says in my ear. My eyes widen but I relax. She moves back to kiss me on the forehead and at the last second I twirl out of the way. "See ya!" I yell as I move out of the way. I see an anime mark on her head and chases after me. "Come back here! I take back what I say!" She yells, running. Keiko flies off of my head, not wanting any part of this. "Ahhh!" I scream before laughing. She tackles me to the floor and kisses my forehead. "Geez, you had to make it so hard brat." Tsunade says as she gets off me. "Heheheee." I giggle as I stand up next to Naruto. "You two better be good men." She says to us. "Roger!" Me and Naruto say at the same time. "Alright! Let's head to the village of leaf!" Tsunade yells. "What!? I haven't even eaten yet!" Naruto yells. We go back in the restaurant and eat. We finish and we head back to the village.