Chapter 5

*First person pov*

After a while of leaving the Duckbutt, I was wandering the village. And more wandering. And more wandering. UGH WHAT DO I DO?! I DON'T HAVE APARTMENT TO STAY IN OR APARTMENT TO CRASH IN! WHAT DO I DO?! "Oi." Why do people always sneak up on me?  I turn around to see Kakashi reading his porn. "The Hokage wanted me give you your keys to your apartment." I take the keys from his hands. "Ahh that damn old fart, I got worried there for a second there because I didn't have a place to stay." I shove the keys in my pockets. "The Hokage wanted me to make sure you settle in." I nod. "Okay, but before I go, I want to get some groceries so I can cook me some dinner." Kakashi raised an eyebrow. "At 10:00?" I shrug. "Better now or never." I say walking in a store. "Hey, since you are coming to my place and I am cooking, do ya want to join me for dinner? Or did ya already eat?" He shrugs. "Why not, I didn't eat anything yet." I nod. "Okay, but I might make something different from what you eat, since I come from Narnia and all." He looks at me confused. "I thought you said you had amnesia and can't remember anything except your name, your birth, and the place you were born." I froze. "When went out to eat for lunch, I ate something that reminded me of something I loved in my past life." I lie smoothly. Just hope he bought the lie. He looks unsure, but still nodded. I grabbed the groceries that I needed to make dinner and followed Kakashi to my apartment since I didn't know my way around.

Time skip~

We arrive and I realize that my apartment was right next to Naruto's. I go inside my apartment and got settled in. My apartment looked exactly like Naruto's except it was mirrored. I go into the kitchen and started making the food. PIZZA!!!!! I see Kakashi in the corner of my eye, sitting down and of course, reading his lemon. What should the toppings be, hmm... I look around. Let's go with pepperoni and spinach. I put the pizza in the oven and went over to sit with Kakashi. Ya know what, just for fun. "Hey what are you reading?" Kakashi looks up and blushes. "U-uh i-it's n-n-not something y-you should be w-worried about." He stutters out. "Aw, come on man, just let me read the summary? Kakashi shakes his head frantically. "N-NO!" He tries to say in a firm voice but the stutter fails him. "Judging by the way you are acting, it's gotta be something juicy." I insisted. Kakashi almosts shouts a, "NO!" I pout. "You're no fun. Instead, can you show me your face? Again, he shakes his head no. "Hmph. You're still no fun. How come you cover your face anyways?" He freezes but then relaxes again. "That's...a story for another day." Now that makes my curiosity wild. "Maybe you have a really ugly face and you need to cover it?" He sighs "No." I stare at his mask "Then why?" He closes his book and looks irritated "Ciel?" "Yea?" He looks me in the eye. "You really need to shut up." I laugh lightly. "Okay then, if you show me what's under that mask, I'll tell you a big secret about me." Kakashi eyes me the sighs "Alright, but you go first." I nod. "Fair enough, I am actually a girl." I say bluntly. Kakashi had an unreadable emotion on his face. "I knew it." I chuckle lightly. "So, what is your real name Ciel?" "My name is Cassie Alessandra. Ciel is my fake name. Now, show me your face." He goes back to reading his book. "I'll show you when we get the food." I nod and I hear the oven go off. I go get the pizza and walk back to where Kakashi was with plates. "Okay the food I am going to serve is finger food so, if you silverware, I can get you some." Kakashi shakes his head no. "I'm good." I give him a slice and he questions on what it is. "It is called energy on dough(1)." He nods and he pulls his mask down nice and slow and what do I see? "Oh. My. Gawd. THAT FACE! ITS HOLY! AHHHHH~!" I sing song the last part. Kakashi sweat drops and eats a slice. His eyes light up. "It's really good! It was worth the wait." We finish eating and Kakashi bids me goodnight. Come to think of it, I haven't checked what was in my rucksack. I go over to my rucksack and see what was inside. It had my IPhone, my charger, some ninja clothes similar to what Naruto wears except it's green, some POPCORN, thank god, my pj's, my colossal Titan plush, and bandages, my laptop, pretty much anything you would take on a camping trip except extra. But I found something...unusual, in my bag. It is a book. And when I opened it, I almost fell over from shock. It had spells from fairy tail! "Urano metria, etherion, Fairy law, Fairy glitter, Fairy sphere, the hell?" I kept on flipping and it even had dragon slayer magic! Hmm.... I'm not surprised, since I am in the Naruto dimension. Anything can happen. It showed how to use the magic in this dimension. I'll have to start training with that sometime. But first, sleeeeeeeeep. I go to bed with a smile on my face, without a worry in the world.

(1) It is a reference to a Olan Rogers video and if any of you know who he is I will luv you guys forever.