Chapter 104

*First person pov*

We were spinning the water for a while now. Okay, if I remember correctly you have to spin it in many different directions in order for it to pop. I start doing that and whadda you know, it popped. Ero-sennin looked surprised. "Ciel! How did you do that!?" Naruto yells. "Not telling you~! Gotta figure it your own~!" I sing song, happy. "Daddy is awesome!!" I hear Keiko yell. She is only able to pick up her weight up a few feet. "Okay, Ciel I want you to pop a few more and get the hang of it. Once you do, we are going to wait for Naruto finish the first step." Ero-sennin says. "Okay!" I yell, motivated. I popped a few balloons until Ero-sennin says that I'm good to stop. "Pleaaaase Cieeeeeeel, teeeeell meeee!!" Naruto pleads. Naruto wouldn't stop pestering me about how I popped the balloon. "Noooo, figuuuuuure iiiiit ouuuuut yourrrrrself!!!" I say mimicking Naruto. He pouts and walks away to asks Ero-sennin. I pull out my iphone and headphones and start listening to music. I grab my spell book and see if I can learn anymore spells. Hm... what about second origin release? I flip through the pages of the book and see if I can find second origin release. For a long time now, mages from the fairy tail universe have discovered that there is a second container of magical power. Fairy tail universe and the Naruto universe are very similar, so I set out to see if there was a second container to chakra. It turns out, there is. But it is very hard to sense in the body and hard to unlock. In order to unlock this container, you have learn the magic called arc of time but I have came up with a way to unlock it without having to learn the magic. You have to have someone write the markings in blood on your body and they have to send chakra throughout your body. This process takes about 3 hours and there will be unbearable pain but you'll live. I read all the markings that I have to have on my body. I walk over to Ero-sennin. "Hey, Ero-sennin?" I call for him. "Hm? What?" Ero-sennin asks. "Could you help me with this jutsu? I need an accomplice to activate this jutsu." I ask him. "Okay, it's boring watching Naruto attempt and fail at this step of this training." Ero-sennin says, getting of the tree he was leaning on. "Great! But we can't do it here." I tell Ero-sennin. "Naruto! Keiko! Me and Ero-sennin are going to edit his books or whatever. We'll be back in about 3 hours!" I tell them. "Okay!! I'll definitely get this part down when you guys get back believe it!" Naruto shouts, still trying to get this jutsu down. "Bye Daddy!" Keiko yells waving then getting back to weightlifting. Me and Ero-sennin walk away. "Why did you lie?" Ero-sennin asks. "You know Naruto, he'll get jealous that I'm learning more jutsu than him. But I'm not though but still." I tell him. We continue walking until we were far away from Naruto and Keiko to the point they can't hear us if I yelled at the top of my lungs, which would probably happen. "Okay, this isn't much of a jutsu but more of a.... ritual. I'm not good at giving details, so just read this page." I say, handing Ero-sennin the book. He reads the book, his eyes widening every second. "I never heard of a another container of chakra... where the hell was it when I needed it the most!?" Ero-sennin yells, angry. "Hey, calm down. I didn't bring you here to yell about how many comrades you could've saved with the second container, I brought you here so we get the second container." I growl. "Fine, what do I do?" Ero-sennin grumbles. "Did you even read the book? What do you think?" I say, rolling my eyes. Ero-sennin glares at me and reads on what to do. "Okay, I got this. Take of your shirt so I can write the markings on you." Ero-sennin says, pointing to my shirt. "Okay, whatever." I say, shrugging. I personally don't care whether or not if people knew my gender, I just hid it because I thought it would be fun to hide it. I take off my shirt, my bandages around my chest exposed. Ero-sennin got a nosebleed. "W-What is that!?" Ero-sennin yells. I touch my bandages that was around my chest. "This? Bandages of course." I reply. "N-No! Y-You w-were a g-g-girl!?" Ero-sennin yells, pointing to my chest. "Hm? Yeah." I tell him. "Why didn't you tell us you were a crossdresser!? We could have gotten separate rooms!!" Ero-sennin exclaims. "I wanted you guys to figure it out yourselves. Duckbutt and Shikamaru figured it out themselves. I told the third Hokage and Kakashi because I didn't feel the need to lie to them." I tell him. "W-Well, are you okay with me touching your *Ahem* chest so I can write the markings?" Ero-sennin asks, uncomfortable. "I got no reason not to be okay with it. Now, I'm going to unravel my bandages just a little so you can get in there and write the markings. You can turn away or you can watch, you pedophile pervert." I say as I start unraveling my bandages. Ero-sennin scrambles to look away since I didn't give him a warning that I was going to start unraveling. I unraveled just enough for him to write all the markings. "Okay, you can turn around Ero-sennin." I tell him. He turns around, still blushing since I'm not very decent. But decent enough for him to write the markings in blood. He bites his thumb and starts drawing the markings on me. He started blushing when he he needed to write the blood on my tits. "You know, you got a decent body ya know? Why do you feel the need to cover yourself up?" Ero-sennin asks. "When I first encountered Kakashi and Guy on their mission, they thought I was a boy. I thought I'd just play along for the laughs." I say. Ero-sennin keeps drawing markings on my body. "Okay, I got it all. From what this book tells me, this will last for 3 hours. Are you prepared?" Ero-sennin asks. I nod and he writes some kind of magic circle on the ground with blood. Once he was finished, slapped his hands together. "I'm starting now, bear with me." Ero-sennin says as chakra cloaks his body. The blood on me and the ground started glowing. Then, I felt intense pain. I screech in pain and it keeps getting worse. This pain is unbearable!!! How the fuck did Erza go through this process without being affected!? And for 3 hours!?

Time skip~

Finally, 3 hours have past. "Hey, Ciel, are you okay?" Ero-sennin asks. I was still lying on the ground, twitching. "Does it look like I'm fucking okay?! God damn... my body aches all over..." I say. "Well, I need to get back to Naruto. I'm going to drop you off at our room at the Inn." Ero-sennin says, picking me up bridal style. "Hey pervert! Did you forget I need to put my shirt on!?" I shout. He blushes and puts me down so I can put some clothes on. I rewrap my bandages on and put my shirt on. I try standing up but I'm still hurting. I fall but Ero-sennin catches me. "Hey! You're still hurting, don't rush it. I'll carry you to the Inn." Ero-sennin says, carrying me bridal style. "I'm okay with a free ride, but I prefer it if you carry me piggyback." I say, crossing my arms. He chuckles and obliges. We made it back to the Inn and Ero-sennin sets me down on my futon. "You should rest. I'm going to back to Naruto to help with his training now." Ero-sennin says. "Bye bye." I wave him off. He closes the door and I drift off to sleep.