Chapter 43

*First person pov*

I pull out my book of spells and started searching for fairy sphere. Fairy sphere, one of the 3 great fairy magics. The magic takes on a large sphere like shape with the fairy tail guild mark on it. It is a magic that can protect anyone from any evil, absolute defense magic, powerful enough to defend against time. However, time stops for those in the sphere say for example, you stay in the sphere for 60 years and come out looking like the way before you got in the sphere. To activate the magic in this world, you have to make the handsigns bird, dragon, monkey, tiger, and finish with a ram seal. But this magic will not activate if the people around you don't faith or not a very good bond with each other. The magic only activates if the will is strong and the bonds are strong. If they are not, the magic will collapse and the people you want to protect will not be protected. This magic drains a lot chakra, so you can't use the magic over and over again. There isn't that much information about this magic so I'm going to have to end it here. Safe training. Then it ends. Well, I can't do much because there is no one here so it can't be activated. What else can I work on? I guess dragon slayer magic and see if I can unlock wind ice dragon mode. Speaking of ice, I think I'll learn ice molding magic, but not today. I get up and start training.

Time skip~

I collapse, panting. Dammit! I can't unlock the ice wind dragon mode! But guess I have to be patient, this is my first time training my dragon slayer magic. I get up and start doing more hand signs. "Fire lightning dragon's roar!" I shout, destroying the forest in front of me. Guess I have to keep training! I keep training for a few more hours. I collapse in exhaustion. I can't go on anymore... I don't have any chakra left. Anymore and I might die. I grab a stick and use it for support to go home. Just as I was about to leave the training ground, hurling mass land right on top of me. "Ugh, what the hell..?" I question as I get up. I took a good look at whatever that landed on top of me. No way, no fucking way. It was an exceed egg. Yass! I am complete! I finally have a exceed and now I am a true dragon slayer! I crawl to the egg and put my hand on it. It's warm... Wait a minute. I can't even stand on my own, how am I supposed to carry the egg? The egg is as big as my arms! I get into criss cross applesauce and got into my thinking mode. After 15 minutes of thinking, I finally figured out how I am going to get the egg back to my place. I'll roll it! I start rolling it with my feet but stopped. Wait, I can't do that eggs are like a skull and the yolk is the brain. Shake it up too much, and it will get messed up. "Well, shit." I got back into thinking position. Hmm, what do I do?! "Huh? Ciel?" I turn to the source and it was Ino and her team. "Oh thank god. Can one of you do me a favor and help me transport this egg to my apartment? I can barely stand on my own from training too much and I can't carry the egg." I ask. Asuma walks over to the egg. "What's the egg for, kid?" Asuma asks. I shrug. "Dunno, the egg fell out of the he sky and landed on me. It's warm, so I'm taking it in." I say. Choji walks up to the egg hungrily. "Are you going to eat it? It looks yummy." Choji asks, drooling a little. "NO." I say. "Well, I'm not helping him. It would be such a drag to carry such a large egg to his place and walk back. Ino, you do it." Shikamaru says. "Ehh?! Why me?!" Ino screeches. "Because Choji will just end up eating the egg and we need Asuma-sensei here. Go." Shikamaru says, pushing her towards the egg. "Hmph, fine but you owe me." Ino says as she picks up the egg. Hear Shikamaru say something along the lines of troublesome women as we left. I can't even tell if it was directed towards me or Ino.... As me and Ino walked, we kinda had a awkward silence. "So... What's your name? I never caught it when I first met you. And also, I apologize, I was kind of rude to you when we met." I say, trying to strike up a conversation. "It's ok, you might have been stressed since you just moved then. My name is Yamanaka Ino." She says smiling, and blushing a little bit. I smile back. "Nice to meet cha. I hope we can become good friends." I say. She nods. "Right back at ya." Ino says. She looks at the egg. "What do you think is inside of it?" Ino asks. I smile. "An exceed." I say. She looks confused. "What's a exceed?" She asks. "An exceed is a cat like creature with wings and talks. I read about it in a book, but it's nonfiction. But I still like to believe." I answer. She nods in understanding and faces forward. A peaceful silence settle among us. We walked back to my place and bid goodbyes. Okay, from what I watch from fairy tail, you have to care for the egg by giving it your heat. So I hug it? I start hugging it. Ahhh! The egg is so warm! I feel like falling asleep..... I move the egg to my bed and laid down next to it and start cuddling. Good night, my little exceed. I start drifting off into a peaceful slumber.