Chapter 66

*First person pov*

Pinky and Ino face off. "I never thought that I would be fighting you... Sakura." I hear Ino say. Pinky reaches for her headband and takes it off, oh so dramatically, while glaring at Ino. "Wh...what?" Naruto questions. I cheer. "Do your best you two!" I yell to them but they didn't spare me a glance. Is the tension that bad? "Right now, I have no intention of fighting over Sasuke-kun or Ciel-kun with you." Pinky says. Since when did they fight over me? Hahaha, what if they find out that I'm a girl, will they turn lesbian for me? Hahaha! "What was that?!" Ino yells. "You and Sasuke-kun don't go together anyway, same with Ciel-kun. And I am completely stronger than you right now. I don't even need to be concerned with you." Pinky provokes. "Sakura... Who do you think you are talking to?! Don't get ahead of yourself, cry-baby Sakura!" Ino yells. "Umm, hey Ciel? Don't you think Sakura-chan is going to far? Ino really has some mean eyes..." Naruto says while watching the fight. "Daddy, Keiko thinks Naruto-nii is right. Sakura-nee is being a little mean..." Keiko says. "Sakura isn't the type of person to brag about their strength or hurt others. She doesn't want Ino to not take her seriously or show her mercy." Kakashi answers. I glare at him. "It was my question Kakashi. But whatever, what he said." I say the last sentence, jerking my thumb towards him. "Why are they all serious like that?" Naruto asks. "Yeah! Keiko wants to know!" Keiko chirps. I shrug. "I don't know. I don't have an eternal rival Guy and Kakashi and you and Sasuke." I say. Naruto and Keiko looked at each other as if they were going to speak to each other and looked back to the battle. Ino looked like she got something and smirks. She grabs the headband around her waist and tied it around her head. Pinky does the same. They had a stare off before charging at each other. Pinky does the hand sign for the clone jutsu. "This isn't the graduation exam!! You think you can beat me with a textbook jutsu like that?" Ino yells. Pinky does another hand sign and disappeared and reappeared and punched Ino in the face and she lets out a cute 'kya'. "If you think I am the same cry-baby Sakura then you will be hurting!! Get serious Ino!!" Pinky yells. "I'm glad you said that. As you wish, here I come!" Ino yells. They have a little glare down. "Wow wow!! Sakura-chan rules!!" Naruto cheers. "Her basic chakra control is perfect for a rookie. Sakura has greatly improved." Kakashi says. "So she's better than me and Ciel?" Naruto asks. "Well, she and Ciel are on the same level, yes, they are better than you." Kakashi says. Naruto stays silent, so Kakashi continues. "Wow Kakashi, savage." I say, and Keiko mimics. He ignored me and continues. "The ability to gather chakra from every part of her body and using it with great timing, she is above Sasuke. Well, in Sakura's case, from the beginning, she was always good at chakra control." Kakashi says. "So, I'm on the same level of Pinky, so that means I'm stronger than Duckbutt?" I ask. "Well, er, yes." Kakashi says. We look back at the fight and Pinky and Ino was charging at each other. They punch at the same time and block at the same time, resulting both of them holding each other's fist. They jump back and pull out a shuriken and throws it. Their shuriken clashed each other and they started fighting each other. Come on! This battle has lasted more than 10 minutes! The other battles didn't last this long! Ino and Pinky punch each other in the face at the same time and sent themselves flying. "Woah...." I hear Naruto say. I feel Keiko tug on my hair. "Daddy, Is Sakura-nee okay?" Keiko asks. "Yeah, she will be fine. Just tired, but she will live. "What about Ino-nee?" Keiko asks. "Same with her. Tired, but will live." I say to her. She nods and continues watching. They stand up panting. "There's no way you could be even with me!" Ino yells, out of anger. "Heh, of course! There is no way I could be even with someone who worries about growing her hair and looking pretty?" Pinky taunts. Ino grips the kunai in her hand. "You better stop disrespecting me!!" Ino yells. She lifts up her kunai and grabs her hair and cuts it all off. She lets out some kind of battle cry. "I don't need this!" Ino yells as she throws the hair away, going everywhere. Pinky smirks. "I am going to end this right now!! I'll make 'I give up' come right out of your mouth!" Ino yells as she makes a hand sign. Then makes a circle with her thumbs and her first two fingers, left on top of her right first two fingers. "I understand your desperation, but that is useless." Pinky says. "Bah, we'll see about that." Ino says, not believing a word. Then Pinky started explaining the Mind Body Switch jutsu and I zone out, not wanting to hear it a third time. I get back into reality when Keiko was tugging at my hair. "Keiko doesn't understand Mind Body Switch thing. Even though Sakura-nee explained it, Keiko still doesn't understand." Keiko says. "Well, to put it in a summary, it's like I left my body to possess your body and succeed. If I don't succeed, my body will be lifeless for a few minutes." I explain to Keiko. "Scary!" Keiko squeals and burrows her head into my hair. I chuckle and turn back to the battle. "So what?! We won't know until we try!" Ino yells. "If you miss, you understand right? It will be over." Pinky says, getting ready to bolt. Pinky starts bolting, Ino's hair going everywhere. "Mind Body Switch Jutsu!" Ino yells and hunches over, not moving. Pinky does the same. Then Pinky starts laughing. "Haha, that's too bad... Ino. It's over now." Pinky giggles. Then Pinky tries moving but fails. She looks down to see a rope made of Ino's hair, chakra flowing through it. "You fell for it Sakura." Ino says as she straightens her posture. "Phew, I finally caught you!~" Ino sings. "No way..." Pinky says in disbelief. "Exactly... It was all a act to get you in this trap. So, you can't move can you? It's a special rope using my hair and chakra. Now I enter your body and make you give up." Ino says doing the hand signs. "There's a 100% chance I'll succeed this time.Now," Ino says as she gets into position. "Mind Body Switch Jutsu!" Ino yells and snaps forward. Pinky giggles again. "Hehe, too bad...."