Chapter 70

*First person pov*

Kiba crouched down when Hayate announced the fight. "Beast effect ninpou! Quadruped no jutsu!" Kiba yells. He gets down on all fours and chakra cloaked his body. "Here I come!" Kiba yells and runs for Naruto. He was so fast Naruto couldn't follow him and block him. Kiba tackled him and Naruto falls to the ground. "He won't be opening his eyes for a while, referee." Kiba tells him. I smirk. "Yoohoo!~ Look behind you Kiba!~" I singsong to Kiba. He looked confused and looked behind him. Naruto was standing up, blood dripping from his mouth. "Don't.... underestimate me!" Naruto yells. "Go Naruto!!" Pinky cheers. "Say that as you bleed? I told you to stop acting tough!" Kiba yells and Akamaru barks at him. "I let you hit me to test your strength. You should stop acting tough too. Use your dog or whatever." Naruto says as he wipes the blood off his mouth. "You'll regret that!! Let's go Akamaru!!" Kiba yells as he charges at Naruto. He pulls out ball like things. Smoke balls? Smoke wraps around Naruto and Kiba and Akamaru jump in. I hear grunts and battle cries. Naruto tries to get out of the smoke but Akamaru bites his arm and Naruto falls back into the smoke from impact. The smoke clears up and reveals Akamaru sitting next to Naruto, who was laying down on the floor. "Uwahaha! Yes!! Great job! You did a great job Aka-" Kiba gets cut off when Akamaru bites his arm. Akamaru turns into a Naruto. "Hahahaha! You fell for it!" Naruto laughs. "You!!! Transformation jutsu!? Damn it!! I wasn't paying attention! Where's Akamaru?!" Kiba yells. Naruto's face flares up and spits out Kiba. "BLEH! You stink of dog! Peh! Peh!" Naruto 1 says. "Over here!" Naruto number 2 says holding up Akamaru by the paws and he is whimpering. "AKAMARU!!" Kiba yells. Kiba turns to a Naruto. "So you've gotten a little stronger. But it's over, I'm serious now." Kiba announces. "Ah, is that so? Then me two!" Naruto announces as well. They have a stare off until Kiba flicks a food pill at Akamaru and he eats it. Akamaru got a little bigger and his fur turned red and free himself from Naruto. "His fur is red? What did you feed him?" Naruto asks. "That's why he's Akamaru (Aka=red) Here we go, Akamaru!" Kiba yells as he crouches down and Akamaru got on top of Kiba and did a hand sign. "Beast effect ninpou! Beast human clone!" Kiba yells as Akamaru turns into a clone of him. "His eyes are scary!! He took some kind of weird medicine!! Isn't that doping? Is that allowed?" Naruto asks. "Yes, a food pill is a ninja tool." Hayate answers for him. "THAT'S ALL YOU SAY!!" Naruto shouts pointing at him. Kiba and Akamaru charge at Naruto. "Here it comes! Quadruped no Jutsu!" Kiba yells and he and Akamaru attack him and Naruto barely escapes. Naruto jumps in the air, leaving an opening for Kiba and Akamaru. "Take this! Beast Human Taijutsu Supreme Technique! Piercing Fang!" Kiba yells, landing a direct hit on Naruto, same with Akamaru. Naruto lands on the floor and spits out blood. "NARUTO DON'T LOSE!" I cheer. "That's the difference between our abilities." Kiba tells him. "I... Hokage... Ciel... Can't lose... here..." Naruto says, struggling to get up. "You becoming Hokage?! Even though you are weaker than me?! You don't actually think you can become Hokage!! Stop acting tough. Hehe... if you want a Hokage, I'll become one!! And Ciel said he would be the Hokage's bodyguard right? Well he can work for me!!" Kiba yells. Oh if I wasn't holding Keiko right now, I would have whooped his ass. "GET UP NARUTO!!" Pinky yells. Naruto does so and stood there, not moving for a second. He looks up at Kiba. "If you're going to compete with me for the Hokage name, I'm going to whip you like a dog." Naruto says. Kiba points at Naruto. "Hey!! Do you ever give it a rest!? Akamaru, let's do it!!" Kiba yells as he charges at Naruto. "Like I would charge for the same trick twice!" Naruto yells. "Take this!" Kiba yells as he makes a direct hit at Naruto. "It's not over!" Kiba yells. Naruto makes a hand sign and transformed into Kiba. They all stop at once. "So that's your plan... but, I'll warn you about something. I wasn't focusing and didn't notice last time but, the henge no jutsu won't work anymore because..." Kiba trails off and punches Naruto in the face. "You smell. Don't underestimate our noses Naruto. Heh, I won!" Kiba says. I smirk. But your eyes will fail you Kiba. Naruto transforms from Kiba to Akamaru. "Akamaru! Damn!! Then you're Naruto! Take that!" Kiba yells as he punches the real Akamaru. Akamaru changes back into his real form. Kiba stares at the real Akamaru, forgetting Naruto. "GO NARUTO!" I cheer. He attacks Kiba by punching him in the face. He lands right next to the real Akamaru. "Think before using a jutsu. Or it will get used against you. And also... don't fall for such obvious traps, idiot!" Naruto tells him and I laugh. "Like teacher, like student, eh? Kakashi." I say to Kakashi and he sweat drops. Kiba bites his hand to keep him from attack irrationally. He grabs a bunch of shurikens in each hand and faces Naruto. "Heh, so you finally serious, eh Kiba? Then with my new special technique I'm going to end this!" Naruto announces as he makes a hand sign. Kiba throws the shurikens. "I don't know what kind of technique it is... I won't give you the chance to do it!!" Kiba yells. Naruto dodges all of the shurikens but Kiba got behind him. "Too slow! Eat this!" Kiba yells as he gets ready to claw him or punch him or whatever. Then Naruto farts. Kiba grabs his nose with a scream. I laugh until it hit me. I mimic his actions, tossing Keiko to Pinky so she wouldn't get hurt. "AAHHHHHHHHH!" I yell as I hold my nose and fall to the floor. Damn the dragon slayer senses to hell!! God it is so fucking putrid!! What the hell did Naruto eat?! "Ciel, are you okay?" Pinky asks. "My jutsu enhances my smell by a lot!! What the hell did Naruto eat!? It is so fucking putrid!" I yell. I sit up, still holding my nose so I can watch the end of the fight. "Damn! I clenched too hard!! But I'll do my new technique! Shadow clone no Jutsu!" Naruto yells. A bunch of Naruto appears. "Alright! I'm going to return all the pain you've gave me all at once!! U! ZU! MA! KI! Naruto Rendan!" Naruto yells as he kicks Kiba in the air and kicks him back down to the ground. Kiba coughs out blood then lost consciousness. Hayate goes over and checks on Kiba, coughing. "Winner! Uzumaki Naruto!!" Hayate announces. Everyone celebrates. Naruto runs up the steps happily and gets stopped by Hinata. I watch intently. Hinata hands Naruto the medical cream and I whoop. "OHHH! NARUTO'S GETTING SOME!!" I yell and Hinata blushes furiously and Naruto, who was oblivious to what I meant. Naruto rubs the medicine on himself. "Oh! This medicine works really well! Want to try it, Ciel? Sakura-chan!" handing us some. I use some and rub it on the scratch I got from the rain ninjas. "Thanks Naruto." I thank him. He smiles and we watch the board. Heartfilia Ciel vs Ikeda Akio. Huh? Me already? I thought It was Neji's and Hinata's match... and who the hell is Akio!? I walk down the steps to meet my opponent. I see my opponent already in the arena (Picture up top). I stand in front of him. "Umm you were chosen to fight a chunin. He will decide whether or not you pass the test. You can pass the test if you manage to knock him out, but I highly doubt it." He says to me. I nod. "GO CIEL! KICK HIS BUTT!" I hear Naruto cheer. I give him a thumbs up and turn to the my opponent. "Ikeda-san, right? Let's do our best!" I say as I put a hand out. He looks at my hand and made a motion to shake my hand, but it surprised me when he slapped it away. "Yeah, let's do our best." Ikeda-san says, smirking evilly. I smirk as well. "Yeah." I reply darkly. "Now, begin the match!" Hayate announces.