Chapter 93

(A/N: This is the music playing during Cassie's battle.)

*First person pov*

"Begin!!" The examiner yells. Temari swings her fan again but I just stood there. I hear some of my friends yelling at me to move but I just ate the wind. Ahh! It's so delicious!! I can't get enough of it!! I should kidnap Temari and make her my cook or something. "Thanks for the meal." I thank her. She looked surprised but regained her composure. "Are you going to come at me? Because I don't really need to move to defeat you." I say cockily. She gets angered by this and used her fan again. I ate her winds again and I feel Keiko tug my hair. "No fair! Let me get some action! This is my first fight!" She complains. I chuckle. "Okay, okay. I'll get serious so you can have some action. Let's go!" I say and Keiko picks me up in the air. "Temari, let's see who's wind is stronger. Mine or yours. Wind dragon's roar!!" I shout as a bunch of wind comes out of my mouth. Temari uses her fan again to block my attack but my attack was stronger. My attack sliced through wind and hitting her. She gets some air then hitting the ground. "My... wind..." She says as she struggles to get up. "Yeah. I can eat my element and I gotta say, your wind taste really good. If you want to defeat me you have to find the flaw in my jutsu, and it's not hard to find." I say as Keiko flies me up. "Come at me bruh! You ain't got nothin on moi!" I yell childishly. She gets up and she looks like she was waiting for something. "Hm, if you're not going to attack I will. Wind dragon's roar!!" a bunch of wind comes barreling her way and she got out her fan sends the wind back to me. My eyes widen and told Keiko to dodge it. Keiko dodged barely with me in her arms and she sets me on the ground. "I see. You can't eat your own winds. I suppose you get damage if you get hit by your own winds?" She questions. I shrug. "I don't know. I just assume it." I say and everyone sweatdropped. "But wind is not the only element I use. Fire dragon's roar!!" I shout as fire spews out of my lips. Temari dodges it, knowing if she uses her fan she would just make the fire larger. "Lightning dragon's Iron fist!!" I yell as Keiko picks me up and flies toward Temari and I punch her. We have a not so aerial taijutsu fight since I was the only one flying. I had the upper hand and Temari didn't even have a chance to fight. I land a hard blow on her and she flies back. It looked like she was going to get up so I decided to finish her off with one final blow. "Fire Lightning Dragon's Roar!!" I yell as fire and lightning hit Temari. A blood curdling scream erupts from her lips and she laid motionless. The examiner announced I was the winner and I walk over to Temari and used that wind dragon healing magic. "W-Why?" She asks. "Because I got reasons, you got reasons, we all got reasons. Now just lie down while I heal you, I'm almost done." I reply as I continue healing. A few seconds later she was all healed. "There, you're healed. You should be able to use jutsu in a few hours, but a few hours can't kill you right? Now go to your siblings." I say to her. I see a light blush on her as she walk up the steps. "Hey." I turn my head and it was Shikamaru. "How did you perform those jutsu without hand seals? That should be impossible." Shikamaru asks. I shrug. "Magic. Literally." I say the last part quietly so he doesn't hear. "Daddy Keiko won! Keiko won!!" Keiko cheers. I chuckle. "You did! I'll treat you to dango when all of this is all over, okay?" Keiko nods excitedly. "Yeah!" She yells. "Arrgh! What is that idiot doing!?" Naruto yells irritated. Oh yeah, it's Duckbutt's match. He should be arriving right about now. I was on point, there was a little leaf tornado, revealing Duckbutt and Kakashi. "Sorry we're late." Kakashi says. "You don't sound sorry. My match was moved because of your slow ass. What the hell were you doing anyway? Taking a big shit?" I growl. Kakashi puts his hands in defense. "Mah, mah, better late than never." Kakashi says. "What the hell is this 'mah mah' shit? Last time I checked the dictionary there isn't a 'mah mah' in there. And what the fuck kind of excuse is that? Lame!" I yell. Kakashi looked like he want to die in a snake hole. "What's your name?" the examiner asks Duckbutt. "Uchiha Sasuke." Duckbutt answers. "Lies! It's Duckbutt Sasugay!" Keiko yells pointing at Duckbutt. I laugh at the name Keiko gave Duckbutt. "That's my girl!" I laugh. Duckbutt glares at us and turns to Naruto, who was fuming. "Hah! How late can you be? I was beginning to think you weren't showing up 'cuz you were to scared to fight me!" Naruto says smugly. I scoff. "God Naruto you are so dense. He is scared of ME! Look at me, I am a vicious beast. Snarl rawr." I say confidently. They just stared at me like I was serious. "Rawr." I say. Not actually roaring, I just said the word. "Heh, don't get too worked up morons." Duckbutt says arrogantly. "From your guy's excitement, you guys won your matches?" Duckbutt asks. "Of course! We are strong unlike you." I cockily say. He glares at me again. "Well... we showed up all flashy and the like but... could Sasuke have been disqualified? See... you're late Sasuke." Kakashi asks. "Geez, you're tardiness must be contagious. Don't worry. We pushed Sasuke's fight 'til the end. He hasn't been disqualified." The examiner says. "Ahahaha! That's good! Good!!" Kakashi says, relieved. I stare at Duckbutt. I wonder how much shit could be avoided if I killed Duckbutt right here and now. "DADDY!" I get snapped out of my when I hear Keiko calling my name. "Is Daddy okay? Daddy has been staring at Duckbutt for a long time now. Keiko is worried, Daddy didn't respond when she called his name." Keiko says worriedly. I pat her head. "Everything is fine for now. I suggest you get well rested because in a little while shit will go downhill." I say. Keiko looked confused, since she doesn't know about the destruction of Konoha. "Sasuke! I want to fight you." I hear Naruto say to Duckbutt. Duckbutt smirks. "Same here Duckbutt, I want to fight you." I say to Duckbutt. He looks at me smiles. Wait wut? Smile? Haha, my eyes are fooling me. I need glasses. "Naruto, Ciel, let's go back up." Shikamaru calls. "Yeah!" Naruto replies. "Agreed." I reply as well. I feel Keiko pout on my head. "...Why doesn't he include Keiko... Keiko is here too..." Keiko mumbles. We walk up the steps I cover Keiko eyes, since I knew what we were going to see. Two grass ninjas lie dead at Gaara's feet and Gaara walks toward us. I feel my breath hitch as I see the bodies. It's not like I haven't seen dead people before but I never see bodies be... mutilated. Gaara walks past us and down the steps, sparing a glance at me.