Chapter 25? (Crack Chapter)

*First person pov*

Me and Naruto were walking together. Naruto was staring at his hand, so I tried to lighten the mood. "Hey, you know that Sasuke is a duck hybrid, right?" I say, gaining Naruto's attention. He nods and hums at the same time. "And you know that when mother duck has ducklings, the ducklings follow the mother, right?" I ask and he nods and hums at the same time again. This also gained Tazuna, Kakashi, and Duckbutt's attention. "Then, how come these girls, follow the Duckbutt around? I mean, they could be potential mothers in the future, have children. Doesn't that that defy the laws of nature? I mean, Duckbutt is a boy. Wait a minute.... unless.... no, it can't be!" I say and I mumble a bit of nonsense so tension builds. I jerk my head up in realization. "THE DUCKBUTT UCHIHA IS ACTUALLY A WOMAN!!!!" Naruto and Tazuna bursts out laughing, and Kakashi was struggling not to laugh. Pinky, who was oblivious to what was happening, jumped when I yelled. I gave myself a mental pat on the back. I feel a dangerous aura around Duckbutt. He turned around slowly, head tilted downwards so his eyes are shaded by his hair. "3 seconds. That is all I am going to give you before I come and kill you." he says but I already booked it. About 3 seconds later Duckbutt was already on my heels. I start to run faster, trying to avoid the wrath of the Uchiha and laughing at the same time. But he isn't going to let it go. He speeds up, using chakra. "CHILL! DUCKS ARE SUPPOSED TO WADDLE AROUND AND BE CUTE! PLEASE DON'T HURT AN HANDSOME MAN LIKE ME!!" I yell. This comment angered the Duckbutt and sped up and somehow caught me. He pinned my hands on both sides of my head and straddling me. "Take it back." he growled as he squeezed my wrists. "NEVA!" I yell. "If you don't, I'll touch your chest to see if you are a girl or a boy." He threatens. "SENSEI! HALP ME!" I yell childishly. He raises a brow. "Since when do you call me sensei?" He asked. Since now. I feel Duckbutt flip me over and does this hold thing with my arm. Ow fuck that hurts. "You provoked him. You deal with it." Kakashi says, reading his porn. "I saw you struggle not to laugh. So you are in this as much as I am." I say, glaring at him. He sighs and prys the Duck off me. "Geez, you have a strong grip, ya know?" I tell the Duckbutt. He ignores me and starts walking. I start walking next to Naruto, who is still laughing, and leave.