Chapter 31

*First person pov*

I just stared at Naruto and Duckbutt, who was furiously eating. Oh my lord, they are going to get sick or choke from eating so much... I think as I eat calmly. Naruto and Duckbutt stands up at the same time. "More." They both say at the same time. Sparks were flying as they glared at each other. Then they puked. I sweat drop. I called it, but I already knew it. "IF YOU'RE GOING TO THROW UP THEN STOP EATING!" Pinky yells. "No, I must eat." Duckbutt says. "Yeah, we have to no matter what. Because we have to get stronger, and I need to eat more than Sasuke!" Naruto says while smiling. "Hey why is there a torn picture on the wall?" Pinky asks. I can feel the tension in the air but Pinky is oblivious. Uh-oh taboo subject. "Inari-kun was staring at this throughout dinner. It seems like someone purposely removed the person from the photo." She says. "Pinky, shut up." I whisper as quietly as I can so she can hear it, but it looks like she didn't. "It's my husband..." Tsunami says slowly as she stopped washing the dishes. "And the man called the hero of this city." Tazuna added. Inari stood up abruptly and started to walk out. Tsunami was calling Inari desperately by his name. Tsunami turned to look angrily at her father. "FATHER! I TOLD YOU NOT TO TALK ABOUT THAT MAN IN FRONT OF INARI!" She yells as she goes after Inari and slams the door. "What's wrong with Inari-kun?" Pinky asks. Tazuna starts explaining who Inari's father was while crying. I zoned out because I don't need to hear it again. I should learn the Fairy sphere spell, but when? I can't right now because well I don't think it would be a good idea to train with others, not after Neji... I see Naruto tripp on...air, I guess? I don't know what the hell he tripped on. "Ow!" Naruto yells out in pain. "Naruto, what are you doing?" Pinky asks. "If you're thinking of training, take the day off. You released too much chakra, anymore you could die." Kakashi says. "I'm going to prove it." Naruto says, catching everyone's attention. "I'm going to prove that in this world, heroes do exist!" Naruto says while walking out. I smirk. "What are you talking about, Naruto?" I ask. Naruto whips around angrily. "What!" Naruto yells. My smirk widens. "You're existence already proved that heroes do exist, right?" I say. Naruto stops and then smiles. "Right!" Naruto yells. "Now, I'm going to come with you, if you die out there, what kind of bodyguard am I?" I ask as I walk out with Naruto.

Time skip~

"Naruto, you idiot." I say while looking at Naruto, who was sleeping on the ground. He passed out on the ground just a little while ago. I hear rustling just a few yards away. Huh? Is that Haku? I follow the noise and I was right. It was Haku. Haku notices me and waves. "Hello, wonderful morning, isn't it?" He asks. I nod. "Yes, indeed. What's your name?" I ask. "My name is Haku, what's yours?" he asks. "My name is Ciel Heartfilia. Can I call you Haku-kun?" I ask. His eyes widen. "You know that I am a boy?" he asks. I laugh. "You can't fool a fellow crossdresser. So, can I?" I ask. He nods. "Sure." he says. I sat down next down next to him and plucked herbs with him. I took a risk. "So, you are picking this for Zabuza?" I ask hesitantly. He stops plucking herbs. He suddenly pulled out senbon and started throwing it at me. "WHOA CHILL, CHILL! I AIN'T NO THREAT JUST HEAR ME OUT! I WILL DROP ALL OF MY WEAPONS, JUST LISTEN!" I yell. He hesitantly dropped his senbon and I drop all the weapons that I had on me. "To tell you the truth, I don't have anything against Zabuza. Even if he stabbed me with his huge ass sword. But I got one question. Why are you with Zabuza? I think he won't hesitate to kill you. And you still care for him?" I ask. "He had done so much for me, I owe him my life and my love. If it weren't for him, I would be consumed by hatred and be out on the streets." He says, while smiling at me. Weren't we at each other's throats earlier? "I see, he is precious to you. I don't judge where you direct your love, just curious." I say. "Do you have someone precious to you?" Haku-kun asks. "Yeah, I do. But we are no longer in the same world together." I say as I think of Eric, my bro. "I'm sorry." Haku-kun says, giving me a sad look. "It's okay, all I know is that he wants me to keep smiling." I say. "Say, can I meet Zabuza? I want to talk to him. That is, if you let me." I ask. He looked unsure but nodded. "Sure, but if you try anything to hurt him, I will not hesitate to kill you." He says. I nod. "It's not like I can hurt him, you can kill me before I can even make a move." I say. "Also, before we go, can I get my friend? He is passed out from training to much." He nods and we head to get Naruto.