Chapter 27

*Kakashi pov*

After the boy in the mask left with Zabuza, we were currently looking for Ciel. "I told you to not use the jutsu! You swept Ciel away, and Ciel had a severe wound! What if he died?" Sakura scolded. "Ah, sorry, I was in the heat of the battle." I say. I notice green blob on the ground. "Hey, I found him!" I yell to the others. As I get closer, I notice his wound was wrapped up. Huh? I wonder who did this? Everybody crowds around Ciel to make sure he is alright. "He has a fever..." Sakura. I see Sasuke turned to Tazuna. "Hey, did you do this while we were battling?" He questions. "No, I didn't help him." Tazuna replied. "Alright, whoever is the mystery person who wrapped Ciel's wounds, we'll have to thank them later. We should head bac-" I say as black dots litter my vision. I fall to the ground in a peaceful slumber.

*First person pov*

"Cassia, wake up." Huh? Where had I heard that before.... "Cassia, my child, wake up." I see my vision clears up and I see a wolf chained up (In picture but pretend it has 11 tails). I notice it had a lot of tails. What the hell?! A tailed beast!? But there are only 9! I hear the tailed beast chuckle. "Well, I'm not one of the 9 tailed beasts. I am the 11 tailed, Ōkamia." She says. She is so nice for a tailed beast. "I'm pretty sure you noticed that I can read your thoughts. I'm not overcome by hatred like the other tailed beasts because I'm not known at all and haven't been sealed in people and only seemed as tools. You're the first 11 tailed jinchuuriki." I sigh. "I guess the first I enter this world, everything I know about myself is a lie. Wonderful." She chuckles. "Sorry, but it was the only way to save you from death." I perk up. "You saved me back there with Olivia?" I ask. "Yes Cassia, I saved you. But I can't give you all the details, you're about to wake up." "Wha-"

I open my eyes and I see I am in unfamiliar room. I see Kakashi next to me, still asleep. So they pulled through. I try moving, and to my surprise, it didn't hurt. Wha? I check my bandages, that was around my stomach, and it was completely healed. It looked like it just healed. Hmm.... it must be after the fight. I hear Kakashi stir next to me. "Yo, you awake?" I ask. "...Cassie? You're awake? Are you okay?" He asks. I nod. "Yea, you feelin ok? How long were we out?" I ask. "I have no idea." Just then, the team walked in. "CIEL!" Naruto yells as he jumps on me, pulling me in a bear hug. "Offph, your heavy Naruto." I say. He gets off of me. "Ciel, you shouldn't sacrifice yourself like that! What if you got killed?" Pinky scolded. I shrugged. "I guess, you will all mourn for me and question yourself, "What if I done something different?" or "What if I stopped him?" and stuff like that. That... got really dark, I was trying to be funny or something but it did not work the way I wanted." I laugh to myself. Pinky glared at me, not appreciating it. She turns to Kakashi. "Sensei, you shouldn't use the Sharingan too much, it puts too much stress on your body. It's amazing, though. "But you defeated such a strong ninja! We should be okay for a while." Tazuna chimes in. Pfft, no. "By the way, who was that masked kid?" Pinky asked. "Masked kid? I don't know what you are talking about, did something happen while I was knocked out at the battle? What happen? Did you guys win?" I ask, trying to act clueless. Pinky started telling me all the details of the battle, but I zoned out, I already knew what happened. But Pinky said something that caught my ear. "We found you, but you were already patched up. We suspected you patched yourself up after the wave of water because the bandages were dry. Then we wen-" "What? I didn't patch myself up. I was dead asleep during the entire thing." I said. "What? then who did?" Pinky asked. It was silent for a moment. "Maybe it was the masked dude that you described Pinky. You said that he said that he was watching the entire battle. He might've patched me while you guys were battling." I suggested. Everyone nods. "Yeah, that's gotta be it, believe it." Naruto says. Then Kakashi started explaining the hunter-nin was. I was in my own little world until I just realized something. "H-Hey, who changed my bandages while I was knocked out?" I say, a little bit scared. "My daughter, Tsunami did. Just as he said that. Tsunami walked in. "Hey, what did I miss?" Tsunami asked. "Nothing much, just some ninja stuff. But, can I speak to you privately?" I ask. She nods. "Sure, but I can't really move your sensei. Is that okay he stays here?" She asks. Kakashi knows my gender so whatever. "Yeah, that's okay." I reply. Everyone leaves the room. "Hey, um, did you, uh, remove previous bandages?" I ask hesitantly. She nods, much to my mispleasure. "Yeah, I did. But don't worry! Nobody else knows, and I don't plan on telling." She reassures, smiling. I sigh out of relief. "Oh thank god." I say. She giggles. "Don't worry, but you should really go to sleep, you'll need it." She says, while lightly pushing down on me so I can lie down. But all I have done was sleep these past few days.... I think as I drift off to sleep.