Chapter 40

*First person pov*

I wake up to sound of fucking birds again. "Ah, I missed you too fuckers." I say to the birds. I get up and get dressed. I wrap bandages around myself and tied the ninja headband on my neck loosely. I make breakfast of bacon and waffles. I finish eating and head out. At the same time Naruto comes out. We both stare at each other for a few seconds. "Ciel, what are you doing here?" Naruto asks. "Huh? You don't know? I live right next to you." I say. His mouth drops but then smiles. "That means that we can see each other anytime! We can maybe have sleepovers, hang out, and do everything together!" Naruto says cheerfully. I chuckle. "Yeah, you're right! Now let's go and meet up with the others. Oh! I almost forgot!" I stick my hand in my pocket, fishing out a item. "Here." I toss a spare key to Naruto. He nearly drops the key and stares at it. "Huh?" He questions, confused. "It's my spare key. So you can come over whenever you want. I trust you with it." I say. I see Naruto anime crying and snot coming out his nose. "THANK YOU CIEL!!" He says, pulling me in a bear hug, getting snot all over me in the process. "O-Oi! You're getting snot on me!" I yell, but Naruto didn't budge. "We should get going, you done?" I ask him. He nods wiping his eyes and blows his nose in his handkerchief. "Yeah!" he yells. We start walking to our destination.

Time skip~

We see Duckbutt and Pinky and the distance. Naruto runs off to greet Pinky. "GOOD MORNING!! SAKURA-CHAN!!" Naruto yells. He notices the Duckbutt and the both look away, 'hmph'ing. I chuckle and stood next to Naruto. Duckbutt walks over to me and took my other side. "What... are you doing?" I ask. "I'm just standing. Is that a crime?" Duckbutt says cooly. "No, 1. you can stand anywhere but you chose next to me and 2. Ever heard of personal space?! Get away!" I yell. He glances but just 'hn' me. I fell a anime mark. "Do ya want me to cut a bitch?" I say and glare at him. "Sure, go ahead." Duckbutt was all he said. He clearly wants me to cut him. I grab my kunai but pinky grabbed my arm. "Stop it Ciel-kun! I don't want you to fight Sasuke-kun!" She screeches. I groan and put my kunai away. Come to think of it, Duckbutt did this a lot since he found out I was a girl, even on the way home from the land of the waves mission. Wait... home? Is that what I think of this place now? I can get used to it, I guess. I smile to myself. "What are you smiling about Ciel?" Naruto asks. "Ah, nothing you need to be concerned about. Don't mind me." I say. He nods and went off to flirt with Pinky, leaving me with the fucking Duckbutt. "Hey." I turn to glare at Duckbutt. "What now, Duckbutt?" I say. "Why do you hate me so much?" He asks. I just stick my tongue out at him. "Reasons. Now leave me alone." I say, irritated already. A silence settled around us and Duckbutt had to break it. "Why do you hide the fact that you're a gir-" I slap a hand over Duckbutt's mouth and looked at Naruto and Pinky, hoping they didn't hear. Pinky was occupied by Naruto, who was flirting with her and Pinky punched him. I sighed out of relief and glared at Duckbutt. "Don't openly say that you prick! What if they find out?" I question. He shoves my hand off his mouth. "Just answer the question." He growled, getting annoyed. "Because I can." I say. I just noticed how close me and Duckbutt were. He was inches away from my face and our bodies are almost touching. I stare deeply into his onyx eyes. The emotion in his eyes were unreadable. But why do I even try to read it. I blush and I back away. I backed up about a good 6 feet. "What are you doing?" Duckbutt asks. "Just want some space, did you even realize how close we were?" I ask. He looked thoughtful then blushed a crimson red. "S-Sorry." He apologized. I give him a look of shock. "Did I just a make an emotionless Uchiha stutter? Oh lordy the world is ending!" I yell as I fall to my knees. I see an anime vein appear on the Duckbutt. "Shut up." he says. I laugh. "You gotta try harder than just telling me to!" I say laughing. The Duckbutt glances at Pinky and Naruto like he was checking for something and walks over to me. He grabs my chin and plants a kiss on my cheek. My face went pale and the Duckbutt backs off. I just felt my soul leave my body. Pinky and Naruto notices and Naruto jumps into action by shaking me. "Ciel! Get a hold of yourself! Come back to earth!" He yells. Pinky was just mourning me. "Oh poor Ciel-kun. Boo hoo, I wish I took the time to get to know him!" She cries. Naruto gets up and point at Duckbutt. "What did you do?! Whatever you did, I will avenge Ciel!" Naruto yells. Pinky was still crying. "Sasuke-kun, how could you? How could you?" She sobs. Duckbutt was just stood there, not giving a fuck. "Hn." Duckbutt hns. Naruto pulled a white sheet out of nowhere and lays it on top of me. "I loved Ciel, as a friend. He was my first friend, my best friend. Rest in peace, Ciel. Rest in peace." Naruto says as he takes off his headband and puts it over his heart. Kakashi appears out of nowhere. "Hey guys wha- Why is there a dead body?" I get up, the sheet flying majestically in the wind, and point at him. "YOU'RE LATE!!" I shout. He looked like he had a heart attack, not expecting the body to get up and shout at him. Naruto throws his hands up in the air. "HALLELUJAH!" He shouts while running around and Pinky ran up to me and hugs me. "It's a miracle! It's a miracle! Thank you Kakashi-sensei! You're lateness brought Ciel from the dead!" She shouts out of joy. Kakashi just looked so very confused, not knowing what happened. "W-Well, I'm not going to question what just happened here, so let's go on our mission." Kakashi says. "Sure!" I cheer. And we head to the missions.