Chapter 32

*First person pov*

We found Naruto, being plucked by birds. "Idiot! Wake up!" I yell at Naruto and nudge him. "Huh? Ciel? What are you doing here?" Naruto asks, groggily. I sweatdrop. Did you forget I was with you the whole time while you were training?"Huh? Who is the beaut- I mean, who is the lady?" Naruto asks. "Naruto, Haku. Haku, Naruto." I introduce. Haku-kun bows down. "Pleasure to meet you." Haku-kun says. Naruto blushes. "P-Pleasure to meet you too." Naruto stutters. I pinch his cheek. "Oh? Is that I blush I see, or is it my eyes failing me?" I tease. Naruto slaps my hand away. "Sh-Shut up!" Naruto yells. Oh, I can't wait until he finds out he's a boy. "I'm going to pick some herbs, want to come?" Haku-kun asks us. "Sure, right Naruto?" I ask him. "Yeah, sure!" He yells. We started picking herbs. "You are working early, Haku-chan." I snorted when I heard -chan at then at Haku-kun's name. Oh god I'm going to laugh. "You too. What are you doing at this time of the morning?" Haku-kun asks. "Training!" Naruto says proudly. "You, you two are ninja, correct?" Haku-kun asks. "Yup." I say popping the p. "Wow, you two are incredible." He compliments. "Why are you two training." Haku-kun asks. I laugh. "Haku, you're basically asking why we eat cookies. To get stronger of course! What is training for?" I say. "Why do you guys want to get stronger? You two look plenty strong." He says. "No! We want to get stronger!" Naruto exclaims. "Why... Is that?" Haku-kun asks. "So I can become the strongest ninja in the village! Same with Ciel, he'll become my bodyguard! And also right now, I need to prove something to someone!" Naruto exclaims. "Is that for someone else or for yourself?" Haku-kun asks. Naruto looked confused. Haku-kun starts giggling like a little school girl. "What's so funny?!" Naruto yells, thinking Haku-kun is insulting him. "Do you, have someone important to you?" Haku-kun asks. Naruto looked confused. "When... a person has something important to protect... that's when they could truly become strong." Haku-kun says very slowly. I knew he was reminiscing the past. "Yeah! I understand very well." Naruto says while giving Haku-kun a closed eye smile. He smiles as well and gets up. "You will become strong. Let's meet again somewhere." Haku says as he walks away. I get up and follow him. "Hey, Ciel, where are you going?" Naruto asks. "Me and Haku are going to go somewhere you can't. You gotta get back to training." I say. Haku stops. "Oh, and...." Haku says, making it all dramatic and he turns to me with a shit eating grin on his face then to Naruto with a serious face. "I'm a boy." I see the horror on Naruto's face. I laugh out loud. "OMG! THAT WAS HILARIOUS HAKU-KUN! AHAHAHAHAHA!" I laugh and I see Duckbutt in the distance, with the 'wtf' face while looking at us. Naruto had horror written all over his face, me laughing hysterically, and a boy with a shit eating grin on his face. After I calmed down me and Haku-kun walk away. "Why do you need talk to Zabuza-sama? I don't think it would be a good idea to talk to him. If he orders to kill you, then I have to kill you. Are you sure?" Haku-kun asks. "Yeah." I say, no worries at all. "I don't want to you be killed, so I'll try with every resource I can to help you if he wants you dead." He says and stops abruptly. "This is as far as you can go without a blindfold." He says. I nod and wait until he puts a blindfold on me. I feel the tension as we walk. I assume we arrived. He really doesn't like this place. I hear Haku-kun knock on a door and a guy asks for a password. Haku-kun says it very quiet for the guy to hear so I don't hear it, even with my dragon slayer magic senses. He opens the door and lets us in. Haku-kun takes of the blindfold and we walk down the hallways. We pass by some people playing poker of some sort and stops to look at me. We keep walking and we stop by a door. "This is where Zabuza-sama is staying. Are you sure you want to go in? You can still back out." Haku-kun says. I shake my head. "Let's go!" I yell as I run in the room with no second thoughts.