Chapter 41

(A/N: This song above.... has to be the greatest song in existence I can SO RELATE!!! I just wanted to share with you guys XD.) 

*First person pov*

We finished the missions and man, Naruto was really beat up. Me and Pinky were supporting him. "You push yourself too far!" Pinky scolds. "Pfft, can't you even take care of yourself?" Duckbutt says, provoking him. "GODDAMMIT!" Naruto yells trying to get the Duckbutt. I hold him back. "If you don't calm down, I'll finish you myself!" Pinky screeches. "Hm, teamwork seems to be suffering lately." Kakashi says. "You don't say." I say. "Sasuke's the one who is ruining it! Always hogging the spotlight, bastard!" Naruto yells and points and Duckbutt. "That's you. You moron. If you want me to stop making you look bad, then become stronger than me." Duckbutt says. Naruto just stays silent. "Ok, that's it for today, gotta submit this mission report." Kakashi says. "Then I'm going home." Duckbutt says, taking his leave. "Ah! Sasuke-kun wait! How we work on our teamwork, together, alone." Pinky says, suggesting something. Oh that's just nasty. "You're the same as Naruto. If you have time to bother me, practice a jutsu or two. Frankly, your ability is below Naruto." Duckbutt says. "OHHHHHHH! BURN!!!! YOU JUST GOT SHUT DOWN!!!" I shout, while laughing. "Okay! I won't lose to Sasuke! Time to train!" Naruto shouts, and just then, a rock like shoebox appears with two little holes in it. Naruto stares at it and starts walking. And starts running around. "NO ROCKS FOLLOW PEOPLE AROUND AND NO ROCKS ARE SQUARE AND HAS TWO HOLES ON IT! SHOW YOURSELVES!" Naruto yells, pointing at the rock. Three brats crawl out of the box. "And that's the man I call my rival!" Konohamaru announces. "Oh, it's just Konohamaru. Huh? What's with the goggles?" Naruto asks. "Hehehe, we are copying the old you, bro!" Konohamaru says while adjusting the goggles. "Ahh.." was all Naruto said. Konohamaru points at Naruto. "What do you mean 'Ahh'!? You've been cold lately. The girl steps up and I think her name was Moeji? "So wadda you want?" Naruto asks. "Um, leader are you free?" Moeji asks. "Nope! I'm training." Naruto refuses. "What!? But you said that you would play ninja with us! Hey!" Konohamaru shouts. "Oh yeah, hahaha!" Naruto laughs as he walks over to me and places a hand on my shoulder. "Ciel over here will be my substitute." Naruto tells Konohamaru. "Wha- NO!" I yell. "Um, why would a ninja 'play' ninja?" Pinky said creepily. "Hey bro! Who is this girl?" Konohamaru asks, pointing at Pinky. Then Konohamaru put on his thinking face and then put on a sly face. "Not bad, bro." He says, while nudging Naruto. "Huh?" Naruto looked confused. "She's your girlfriend." Konohamaru says, and Naruto plays along. "Oh, you're so perceptive." he said while laughing. "WRONG!!" Pinky yells, while punching Naruto. He tumbles and hits the fence. I hold Pinky back. "YO CHILL, PINKY CHILL!" I yell. "BRO! DON'T DIE! YOU UGLY BITCH HOW DARE YOU!!" Konohamaru yells. Pinky shoves me off and beat the crap out of Naruto and Konohamaru. I cringe. I am so lucky that it is not me. "Damn it... That ugly bitch has a huge forehead... is she even human?" Konohamaru asks. Pinky stops dead in her tracks. "RUN FOREST RUN!" I yell. "I don't know what that means but I'm going to trust you dude!" Konohamaru yells as he runs. He runs but bumps into something or someone. "That hurt, punk." the figure said. It was the kitty. He picks up Konohamaru by the shirt. "Konohamaru!" Naruto yells. "That hurt you piece of shit." Kitty said. "Kankuro, don't." Temari says. "Or get yelled at, I don't care." Temari adds. "Sorry, I was messing around." Pinky apologizes. "Hey fatass! Let go of Konohamaru!" Naruto yells. "Let's play a little before the boss comes." Kitty says. "Bastard!" Naruto yells, charging at Kitty. Kitty narrowed his eyes and attached chakra strings on Naruto. He trips him. "Oh, leaf genins are weak." Kitty says. "Konohamaru-chan!" both of the brats yell. I step up. "Well, that's not very nice of you, Kitty." I say as I pull a water bottle out of nowhere. "What did you call me?" Kitty growled. "Oh, did I s-stutter?" I said Kitty. I pull out and open the water bottle from god knows where. "Do you know what happens to bad Kitties? They." I take a step. "Get." step. "Sprayed." I say. I pour the water on the Kitty. "Oops. I poured instead of sprayed." I say. He drops Konohamaru, his face paint smeared. "You punk!" He yells and tries to punch me. I grab his fist, then grab his shoulder that he used to punch me, pulled him forward so he lost balance and falls on his knees, and knee him in the face. He flies back, next to Temari. "I'm not involved." Temari states. "Shut up, Temari." The Kitty says as he gets up and charges at me. He tries to punch me but a pebble hits his arm, making him hold his arm in pain.