Chapter 78

*First person pov*

Ero-sennin leads me away until there is some distance between Naruto and us. "Alright, I'm going to teach you the summoning jutsu." Ero-sennin says as he brings his thumb up to bite it but I stop him. "Nah, I don't want a toad as my summoning. I got something else." I say as I pull out a book. "Daddy, Keiko is wondering what the summon that Daddy is talking about! Tell Keiko!! Tell Keiko!" Keiko yells. I put a hand up to silence her so I can read. Celestial magic is a type of magic in which the user summons celestial spirits by opening their gates through celestial spirit gate keys. But since we are summoning the spirits through the a different universe, you have to use a blood sacrifice and make a contract. To make a contract, you have to make a blood sacrifice and use all of the hand signs. A mini statue of the celestial king will appear and a contract will be laying on it. My name, Eric Alessandra, will be in it. Nobody that I know of have written their name in it. You have to use blood to write your name and fingerprints to make the contract. The contract will break if the user dies. The contract will only accept you if you have the sufficient chakra, which would be hard because the celestial spirits are really picky. I stop reading there because it had all the information I already know. I close the book and put in my pocket. "I have a different contract I want to sign." I say to Ero-sennin. I bite my thumb and did the hand signs. I slam down my hand on the ground and the ground shakes a little. I stand back a little and a mini statue of the celestial king emerges from the ground, about the size of me. Ero-sennin looked shocked. "How did you do that!? You can only summon contracts by the person who has the contract to summon the contract for you! How!?" Ero-sennin yells. "Dunno, I just did what the book said." I said as I tossed the book to him. Come to think of it, I shouldn't give the book to anyone, right? Well whatever. Ero-sennin reads the celestial spirit page and flips to other pages. "Ciel, where did you get this book? And why does it all say magic instead jutsu?" Ero-sennin asks. People seems to be more concerned about the fact it says magic instead jutsu? "It was with me when I had amnesia, and I still do." I answer. Ero-sennin narrows his eyes and closes the book. "I'm going to keep this book for now on." Ero-sennin says as he shoves the book in his pocket. I look at him angrily. "Hey! That's my property! Give it back!" I yell as I try to get it back. "No." Ero-sennin says, taking the book out of his pocket and holding it up high. I turn to Keiko. "Keiko, please!" I yell, pointing to the book. Keiko spreads her wings and flies to grab the book, which she failed since Ero-sennin moved the book out of the way. Keiko keeps trying to get the book but failed. "Okay, I got a deal Ero-sennin. You want to hear?" I ask. Ero-sennin turns to me intrigued. "Okay, let's hear it." Ero-sennin asks. "I will become your editor if you give me back my book." I offer. Ero-sennin raises a brow. "How can a chibi like you can edit things?" Ero-sennin asks. "If you ask me, I pretty damn valuable editor. Do ya want me to show ya?" I ask him, pulling out a piece of paper. I start writing on it that I can't say, but just let's say it was worth a million lemons. I hand the paper to Ero-sennin the paper, with a little bit of a nosebleed in my nose. He starts reading it and I'm pretty sure he died of a blood loss. I poke at him with a stick and confirmed that he was dead. Keiko was giggling, I'm starting to think she has problems. Then the Ero-sennin shot up, and holds me by the shoulders, scaring the shit out of me. "Deal!" Ero-sennin yells as he hands me back my book. I shove the book back in my pocket and continued what I was doing earlier. I open the scroll that was that was on the statue. It only had one name in it. Eric Alessandra. I smile to myself and I write my name in it and fingerprints. Cassie Alessandra. The contract accepted me. The statue goes back into and I open the book. Ero-sennin went to save Naruto from drowning when I wrote my name so he didn't see that I was a girl. To summon a celestial spirit, it is different from usual summonings. You have to open the gate to let the spirit pass and blood sacrifice. You have to do the hand signs boar, dog, bird, monkey, ram and a blood sacrifice. Then you have to use the spell incantation 'The gate of the (Insert gate), I open thee! (Insert spirit)' otherwise it will not work. Okay, pretty easy. I look behind me and see that Naruto is making his contract with the toads. I turn to Keiko. "What spirit do you want me to summon?" I ask her. "Hmm.... Keiko wants a spirit that is nice and fluffy so she can sleep!" Keiko exclaims. I chuckle. "Okay!" I say as I bite my thumb again. "Summoning no Jutsu! The gate of the ram, I open thee! Aries!" I exclaim and slam my hand down on the ground. The ground starts glowing and Aries appears in the air and lands on her bottom. "It hurts...." Aries says as she rubs her bottom. She notices my presence and scrambles to get up. "Sorry!" Aries says. So cute.... "Hiya! Aries, right? I am going to be one of your summoners, I hope we can be friends!" I say putting a hand out. "Y-Yeah, sorry." Aries says as she shyly shakes my hand. Ero-sennin notices Aries and drools. "Oh! Who is this pretty young lady?" Ero-sennin says as he slings an arm around Aries. "I'm sorry if I'm not fluffy enough in the afternoon. Sorry." Aries says as she lightly pushes away Ero-sennin. I notice Aries is uncomfortable so I jump into action. "Oi, Ero-sennin. Back off, she doesn't want a old man like you. Besides, she is my summon. Her name is Aries." I say to Ero-sennin. He raises a brow. "Aries? Like the constellation?" Ero-sennin asks. I nod. "Yeah, hands off." I say as I pry Ero-sennin off Aries. "Shouldn't you be training Naruto? I fine here, just handle Naruto." I say as I push him towards Naruto. I turn to Aries. "Sorry, Ero-sennin is a porn writer, so he is very perverted. Don't pay any attention to him. Anyways, I need you to do me a small favor. Can you make a small bed out of your wool? It is for my daughter, Keiko over there." I tell Aries, as I point to Keiko. She waves at Aries. "Isn't she a exceed? Sorry." Aries asks. "Yeah, but she is like my own. So can you?" I ask Aries. "Y-Yes! Sorry." Aries says as she makes a little bed for Keiko. Keiko climbs on top of the bed and goes to sleep. I smile and turn to Aries. "Thanks! But uh, I got a question. Do you by any chance, know Lucy Heartfilia and Natsu Dragneel or anybody from the Mage guild Fairy tail?" I ask her. She looks down, sadden. "Lucy died more than a thousand years ago as well as Natsu.... Sorry. But the guild is still there. Sorry." Aries says. My face drops. "Oh.... Well, thank you for the info.... You are dismissed and thank you for your time...." I say very slowly. Aries nods and poofs away with a sorry. I sigh and look at Naruto. He summoned a tadpole. Ero-sennin facepalms. And I face wall but there are no walls around so I face floor. "Naruto! I told you that you have to release all of your chakra in your body as if you are going to die!" Ero-sennin yells. Naruto looked irritated and keeps summoning. I sigh an Ero-sennin comes over to me. "Try other summons. I want to know what kind of summons you have." Ero-sennin tells. I nod and I try another summon.