"I never wanted to see you-" He stop as he crouch down, covering his eyes with both hands, he restrain himself from crying in front of a person, he hates pity.

He calm himself by breathing slowly, "I-I'm sorry for yelling at you, Niall," He breathe out.

Niall didn't say anything.

He stood up from crouching and give out his hand again to Niall for him to hold it, "Just do me a favor and go to the hospital first... Please?" He pleaded.

Niall nodded his head, making the curly haired boy grin. Niall accepted Harry's hand as he push his body up using his left hand. Niall just stood still while Harry was wiping the dust in his thigh, knees and around his torso. The green eyed boy noticed the blood stains on Niall's brown sweater, he frowned. He doesn't want to let his parents see those.

"Remove your sweater," Harry ordered, Niall make a confuse look on him. "Just remove it."

Niall sighed and nodded again, he hold the of the brown sweater and starts to pull it out leaving him only with his tank top. Harry did the same, he pulled out his gray sweater leaving him only with his black tight shirt.

"I'll lend this to you, okay?" Harry handed him his gray sweater, Niall stared the thing for a second then stare back to Harry and nodded again. Harry helped him to wear the sweater and within a seconds, he's done. "Oh and this one, so no one will tease you," He took off his beanie and put it in on Niall's head.

Harry doesn't care if he only wears a shirt in the cold air. There's someone more important standing in front of him.

Few hours past, Niall was now on the hair salon, with a hairstylist named Lou at his side, his hand were now bandaged and clean. No tetanus or any bacteria inflicted his hand.

"Please cut it as unnoticeable as possible," Harry spoke, reading a celebrity magazine then he flipped a page.

Few minutes later, Harry heard Lou's voice that she's finish.

"What do you think, Harry?" She asked with a smile etched on her face. She turn Niall's seat around so Harry can face it clearly, "It looks completely natural, doesn't it? I've been using Fudge Urban Texture Blaster on Niall's hair - I wanted to style his hair a bit flatter, so I blow-dried it really flat and straight so it looked really nerdy but then messed it up with the Texture Blaster and it looked really cool." She explained.

(Niall's new look on the pic.)

Harry placed the magazine back at the table and smiled in awe on Niall's new appearance, "You... You look pretty," Harry stammered, complimenting the boy.

"You look best when your hair was flattened,"

With that sentence, Niall broke into tears.

You look best when you flattened your.

Niall hates it, Zayn's word of compliment when they were a kids. When they were young, every word Zayn speaks: he believes it, he loves it, he crave for it.

"What?!" Harry starts to panicked on the couch, "Did I say something wrong?"

Now that Zayn had other who was more important than him. He tried to stay away from him, he kept his distance away, he tried to be closer and closer to Harry to make him jealous. But...

Niall stared to Harry, "I hate Zayn." He muttered.

I still love Zayn.

"I hate Zayn." Tears streaming down his face.

I love Zayn.

"I hate Zayn!" He sobbed harder, covering his face with both of his hands.

I want Zayn.

Harry was just staring at him quietly, letting out all his emotions, he cried and sobbed loudly while Lou reach her hand to rub his back. He's still continue to scream, hating Zayn so much. But one thing Harry knows.

He's lying to himself.

He keeps telling that he hates Zayn, but to Harry. He thinks that his 'hate' sound exactly like 'love'. He thinks that he's in love with Zayn, but he's just confuse about the definition of love and brotherly love.

Niall is trap on Zayn's web.

Harry can't let that happen.

--------------------

Hey guys! How was this chapter? Boring and complicated right? Like, does Harry even love Niall? or does Niall have feeling for Zayn or Harry? Or just brotherly love?

I know it's really confusing, but we're still on chapter eighteen. And there still a lot of secrets.... More like dark secrets to be revealed.