"ALFIE OH MY GOD PLEASE DON'T. I'M SORRY."

"SORRY FOR?" he yelled, still chasing me around the room.

"I'M SORRY FOR LAUGHING AT YOUR TINY BLADDER." 

"Hmm..." he stopped, debating my answer. "not the best apology I've had in my life, but it'll have to do." I breathed a sigh of relief.

"Thank you." It was only then that I had noticed Alfie was shirtless. I felt a blush rise towards my cheeks as I tried not to look at his toned bare chest. I walked over to my suitcase and pulled out a light green bikini to wear under my outfit, some navy denim high-waisted shorts and a fliowy vest top with the words 'Hipsta Please' printed on it. Yes, I am that obsessed with One Direction that I got a female version of Harry's top. Don't judge. I pulled all my clothes into a pile, balancing on one arm whilst using the other to hold my towel up. I walked into the bathroom and got changed.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Alfie and I had woken the others up and we'd all gone out for breakfast. By others I mean Marcus, Caspar, Zoe, Louise, Jim and Tanya. A couple of people had vlogged that meal, which included me saying some extremely stupid things and getting laughed at. Not my finest moments. But we were now on our way back to the pool to spend a couple of hours swimming and sunbathing. When we arrived Marcus and Jim were the first ones into the pool. They ripped their shirts off and bombed in before we'd even got some sunbeds. Caspar and Alfie followed soon after leaving me, Zoe, Tanya and Louise to find a place to sit. 

"Hey, Summer." Zoe whispered as we walked behind Tanya and Louise.

"Yeah?" I replied, slightly confused as to why we were whispering.

"What do you think of every one then?" 

"Well, I was really worried at first, but I'm really glad I met you all." I replied, smiling. Zoe broke out into a smile.

"That's great! Anyone in particular you like?" 

"Well, I've only really spent time with you lot so..."

"Oh, well, what about Caspar? Some people find him quite hard to get used to...him being such a slut and all!" she laughed. We'd found some spare sunbeds and were placing our towels and bags around them.

"Yeah, he's great! He seems really sweet and funny." I replied, smiling at the thought of the South African.

"He really likes you, you know." she said, seeming happy I liked him so much.

"Really? Awh that's good!" I smiled, but before Zoe could get a word, Jim shouted from the pool.

"ARE YOU GIRLS GETTING IN OR WHAT?!" 

"Not at the moment!" Zoe shouted back.

"I'll be there in a second babe!" Tanya replied.

"NOT YET, I'LL STAY WITH ZOE." Louise shouted. They all turned to me.

"What about you Sum? You coming in?" Jim shouted.

"HELL YEAH!" I yelled back. I love swimming! I slowly peeled of my shirt, which was slightly sticky from my sweat in this extreme heat. I dropped it on the floor and began unbuttoning my shorts, but I had this really uncomfortable feeling that someone was watching me. I peered over my shoulder and saw both Alfie and Caspar staring at me as I stripped off. I quickly turned away, blushing slightly. As soon as my shorts were down, the girls looked at me with wide mouths.

"DAMN GIRL LOOK AT YOUR BODY." Louise said.

"Oh my gosh, you have such a great figure!" Tanya complimented.

"Oh shut up." I whispered, looking down at the ground. I never was one to be able to take compliments. Tanya had now stripped down to her bikini.

"I've got a good figure? TANYA HAVE YOU SEEN YOURS?!" I yelled back. She truly was beautiful! 

"Oh shh you!" she winked, "come on let's get in!" she grabbed my hand as we both ran towards the pool, jumping in and splashing the boys. Tan and I high fived and laughed at the now stunned males in the pool. But, soon after, their stunned looks turned into evil ones as they began to splash us back. Oh, it's on...

--------------------------------------------------

YAY CHAPTER 13. 

ALOT OF SULFIE IN THIS CHAPTER, BUT DON'T WORRY. THERE WILL DEFINITELY BE SOME SASPAR IN THE NEXT ONE ;D

THANK YOU GUYS!

- Jazz - x

Twitter : @handsupforliam

Instagram : @thefaultinourstyles

Tumblr : @thefaultinour-styles

Ask.fm : http://ask.fm/OdairCresta4