Love,

Harry

Claire missing? It isn't possible. Nobody can get into the castle! The only person it could possibly be ...

I took off in a full sprint up the stairs and burst into the room. Moody wasn't there, but I had a good idea he'd be with my father. I grabbed some Floo Powder and arrived in the Muggle Mansion. I ran up the steps and into the room where I stopped to catch my breath.

"Where is Claire?" I asked breathlessly before looking up. My eyes widened and I saw Moody holding Claire. She had her hands tied and she was gagged.

"That's barbaric," I glared at him before turning to father. I heard Claire whimper but ignored it.

"Why?" I asked.

"We need her alliance."

"I don't think this is how you earn an alliance," I snapped. He frowned at me and gestured to Claire. Her ropes and gag fell off and she ran over to me.

"L-Leah, lets get out of here, please! Help me," she sobbed. I shook my head and saw Fenrir step out of the shadows.

"Mm, let me have her," he said to my father.

"Fuck off you filthy mutt," I snarled.

"Don't speak to me like that!" he demanded.

"Fenrir, don't speak to her like that," my father warned in that eerily calm voice.

"You called?" I asked, taking my eyes off the half breed.

"Yes, I have a job for you. She won't cooperate... Claire, is it? We need you to dispose of her. In order for your alliance to be true you must be tested," He said gazing at me. Nagini slithered into the room and nodded at me as if to say, 'do it'.

"No, please, Leah, no! Don't fall under his trap! Be brave, please! I know you're a Slytherin, but you can be different! He'll just dispose of you, too!" She shrieked in panic.

"He won't dispose of me. My alliance is too deep already."

"No Leah...how long?" she whispered with tears flowing down her pale cheeks.

"Technically, my whole life. Officially? About two days. Claire, it's you who needs to be brave. You're a Gryffindor. Isn't this what you're meant to do?" I asked with a poker face.

"Leah... Leah please," she cried, backing away. I heard a crack and looked to my left where I saw, for whatever fucking reason, Lucius and Draco. How did he even get out of the castle? I had a strong desire to kick the shit out of Severus for allowing this to happen.

"Well...looks like I haven't missed the show," Lucius smiled. My eyes glowed red and I glared but didn't dare speak. Draco was looking at the ground.

"You've brought the boy," my father acknowledged. Lucius nodded and put his hand on Draco's shoulder. My father nodded back and waved me on to continue. Claire realized there was nothing to do; she screamed in sheer panic.

"No, please! No...!" She screamed like a mad woman. Draco looked at her in surprise.

"Claire?" he choked out.

"D-Draco, please... help me!" She sobbed, cautiously making her way over to him, but stopped once Lucius sneered at her.

"Where's Leah?" he asked looking around with wide, scared eyes. He found me and gasped.

"Leah, are you okay?  How'd you get here?" He asked in a rush.

"Draco," his father hissed. Draco shut up be didn't stop staring at me.

"Leah!" my father snapped. Claire fell to her knees in front of me and cried.

"Leah," she moaned. I clenched my teeth and took a deep breath.

"Yes, Claire?" I asked.

"Please... don't, you're all I have! You can't turn on me," she pleaded.

"I'm sorry Claire," I whispered before pulling out my wand. Claire's eyes widened and she screamed with such heartbreak that I felt a lump rise in my throat. My heart clenched at the sight of her last living moments. I swallowed back my emotions and tried not to let her red, tear-stained face get the best of me.

"Avada Kedavra!" I shouted and watched her crumple to the floor in a lifeless heap. I held back tears and turned her over. Her warm brown eyes were now cold and lifeless. No joy, or love, only fear that was slowly shrinking into blank darkness. Her face was paling quickly and one last tear was running down her cheek.

"Leah," Draco breathed.

"My dear, congratulations. You have my full trust, you are truly a Riddle," My father said. Wormtail scurried into the room, quickly bowing to me before taking my father to somewhere unknown.

"She may be cold, but I don't mind," Fenrir said, smiling hungrily. He started walking over to Claire until the pointed my wand at him.

"Don't touch her you filthy half breed!" I screamed. He smirked and put his hands up in mock surrender. He quickly walked out and disappeared into the night. Barty was nowhere in sight and I assumed he left so Draco wouldn't see him.

"Leah, I didn't know you had it in you," Lucius smiled. I looked at him and then at Claire. I walked over to her and took her hand which was deathly cold. It was then that I cried. Not loud sobs, but silent tears. I didn't let the Malfoy's see. 

"I'm sorry," I said, shaking my head before wiping away my tears.

"Well, now you know," I said bitterly to Draco.

"I thought you had a soft spot for her. You said you would never abandon her! You killed your own sister!" He said angrily. He walked over to me and looked into my eyes.

"How could you? She trusted you!" He yelled, gripping my arms tightly. I pushed him back and glared.

"You aren't in my position! You will never have to make this choice. You don't know how this feels, Draco! You assume I was tricked into this! I'm his daughter, what choice do I even have? Claire's not even my real sister! She always knew this was coming, whether she liked it or not!" I yelled back. Draco stared at me with shock and sadness before taking my hand.

"I'm with you one hundred percent."

"What?" I gasped. I wasn't expecting that.

"Your right, I'm not in your position, but I know that the girl I've seen at Hogwarts is the real you. You might not even see it yourself, but I know you aren't just like Him. That's all I care about, and if this is what your alliance is, then I support it. I refuse to believe you're evil, Leah, and I think I've seen your good side. That's what I'm holding onto. Always," he said.

"Isn't this touching?" Lucius snorted from behind Draco.

"Your son basically just pledge his alliance to the Dark Lord, you should be pleased," I snapped. He clenched his jaw but then nodded at me, disapparating seconds later.

"Still, you have some explaining to do," Draco said as we used Floo Powder to get back to Hogwarts.