Author's Note:

Author's note:

I hope that you enjoy this book, I took a break from writing historical romance but I am going to try again. This story is about Jacqueline DeWhite married to Lord Dominic DeFleur: A harsh and young religious solider to King Francis I, and their love and duties.

This story is a historical romance, it is hopefully written realistically and therefore will be sexist in some ways. Sadly, some men and women thought this way, during King Henry the eighth and Francis the first reigns. However, I hope you keep with it and enjoy.

It's set in 'Tudor France' if you are talking about the era. But, the actual family was King Francis I's family. However, because the name is in French, you could all it that to make it easier for you to know what time im referring to.

If you haven't read a book from me before I will just warn you now I edit to an extent but due to lack of time and availability of our computer at home, it's not thoroughly checked. This is also my first draft of the story and it's just gonna be a heated love story.

Please take into consideration that although set in the 16th century, its not entirely accurate as I have had not had time to in depth research every aspect. I have used my knowledge and as I haven't studied this time period it's not entirely correct. But I hope you'll like it for the characters, scenery etc too.

Blurb:

Mistress Jacqueline DeWhite is married off to Lord Dominic DeFleur. She is not told anything and is expected to obey her husband without question. It starts negatively as most religious marriages do, and his cold demanour and sexist views strain their relationship. The swordsman and personal favourite, of King Francis the First, Dominic has a lifestyle both lavish but lonely and as both as stubborn as they are can they become the couple they both wished they were?

Anyway more importantly I hope you enjoy it. If you do please vote/comment/fan .

MeepyM