Percabeth:wedding day (part one)

It was sunny and spring had just come in and all the flowers in bloom and all the birds chriping,it was a perfect day for a wedding espicially if it was the wedding of the strongest demigods in their generation,the demigods who stopped 2 wars and saved many lifes to the aphrodite children know as percabeth as for the rest Percy and Annabeth the strongest demigods ever.

Both the camps were gathered at this remeberable event,which was not to be missed.Satin and blue flowers decorated their wedding venue which was the camp half-blood shore the one that held many memories for the happy couple.

Annabeth had planned for months and months for the perfect wedding for her and Percy.

The music started to play,thinking out loud acoustic version played,the audience of the momentous occasation stood along with Percy mom and Paul,Athena,Fredrick and his wife alomg side with all the god and goddess's.

On the alter stood Percy in his white suit,hair messy and his sea green eyes trained at the asile,at this beautiful fiańce walking down aisle covered in teak lights and blue petals.

Annabeth walks down in aisle in her mermaid shaped dress,pearls and crystals embedded on her torso,the dress hugged her in the right places,it also showed off the small 2 month baby bump.Her blonde hair was half pinned up with white and blue flowers,the rest cascading down her neck down to her chest. Her hands sleek and pretty,only a bracelate with gems and blue pearls,in her hand she held a bouquet with roses and lillies.The aphrodite and demeter cabins had out done themselves

Percy mouths drop as he see's his future wife walking down the aisle,she was breath taking even so that Grover had to tell him to breathe as she reaches towards to him.

Annabeth smiles as she reaches the alter,he whispers to her that she looks beautiful.They stare into each others eyes totally getting lost in their own little world.

They so busy in their own world that they didnt hear chiron start the ceremony,they only where brought back to reality when he coughed for them to say their vows.

"Annabeth,you first"Chiron says,they had decided to write their vows for their ceremony.

"Percy ever since I met you,i kmew u were supposed to be special to me,the hated you at the start but i only did that cause i didnt want to admit that i loved you but you changed me and i let you see another side of me the one that was scared and vunrable,Percy your the only one i could trust with my heart and I will always love you,my seawead brain." She finishes tears in her eyes,Percy was also crying but he wiped her tears away and hugged her.

Everyone in the croud awwed at the couple.

"Percy your turn" Chiron says and turns to a very nervous Percy.

"Annabeth you...uh,are....my uh" Percy says stuttering.

He stops and says,"i cant do this " he runs towards the forest.

Annabeths face falters,all that runs in her mind is that' he left me',tears run down her cheeks,everyone was at shock,people were about to run to Annabeth,when someone shouted,"look Percy is coming back"

Annabeth looks up to see Percy running back with somerthing behind his back.

He reaches the alter and Annabeth looks like was gonna break down and cry.

Percy looks at her with his eyes worried,

"What happened Annabeth?" He whispers to her in concern,holding her face in his hands.

"I-I thoug-ht tha-t you we-re leav-ing me" annabeth said between sobs.

Percy didnt like to see her sad with tears,he wiped them out of her eyes,her face falling into his palm.