Percabeth:baby first words

Tell me what u think about the new cover in the comments section.

It was afternoon at cam half-blood and the Camp was busy with mid day chours except for the poiseidon cabin the double bed was occupied by Percy Jackson the only son of Poiseidon while his wife Annabeth Jackson daugter of Athena sat on the floor with their daughter Thea Selena Jackson their first kid. Percy was just back from training the younger campers to sword fight and was exhausted and slept on the bed.

Percy(pov)

"Percy Percy!!" Screamed Annabeth,"Wake up!!" She jumped on me trying to make me up.

"Grab the camera little Thea said your name!!" She shouted jumping off me and running back to Thea. Wait did wisegirl just say that Thea said dada.

I jump of the bed,"What?? Really??" I exclaim excited. Annabeth nodds.

I ran out the door and screamed on the top of my lungs,"She said it!!" And I came running back in grabbed the camera that Leo made demigod prone. And ran to where Thea and Annabeth where sitting on the floor.

"Come on Thea say dada on the camera" i say pointing the camera at her cute and chubby face,her smile ever so melting my heart.

Annabeth giggled as Thea started to talk,"Sewed Bran" Thea mummbled and started laughing,my face dropped I looked at Annabeth who was full on laughing now. "Annabeth!!" I whine,and pout as Thea keeps on repeating,"sewed"

Annabeth laughs and says,"What? Even your daughter thinks you are"

I pout,"why did you teach her to say that?" I say as Annabeth comes and sits on my lap.

"Cause my seaweed brain" she says and kisses me while Thea giggles at us. After all these years my heart still melts and I still get butterflies everytime we kiss.

Little did Percabeth know that the whole camp was looking at this sweet funny moment from the open door of the cabin.

--------the end------------------------
Hoped u liked it
Sorry this update sucked,you would think she has taken so long to update y hasnt she got something big. Look I know,Im really sorry. Depression is not doing good for me neither is writing as I have started making covers and also collaborating with many other writes to write new books for you :)
Hope u guys are excited and If u guys need a cover for ur books pm me.

Thanks and love y'all
~demigod-rule aka Claire Elizabeth