❄❤jiper:christmas night story time ❤❄

It was christmas eve night and in the Grace household the family was getting ready for story time.The little Grace's he and she dressed up in their christmas jammies and little baby Grace dresses up in her christmas onesie.

Piper Grace being annoyed by her kids and husband running around her house while her little angel sleeping on her shoulder,her tiny head cuddled in the crook of her neck.

"Jason,Jasper and Lilly come down for story time" she shouts the softest she can because of her daughter,they was a big  thunder that came from the stairs of their 2 storey house as Jason and their kids came down full if laughs and screams,Jasper their eldest son who was 9 walking while Jason had lilly in his arms wgo was 5

"Shh" piper said as they came down the stairs and pointed at the sleeping baby on her shoulder.

They nodded and walked into the well decorated livingroom. Japer ran to the the love seat that they had infront of the fireplace. Jason sat down and pulled both of his kids on his lap while Piper sat next to him with baby Thals(when Thalia found out that their 3rd childs name would be Thalia she cried alot and more after she found she was the godmother) who had just woken up her blue eyes staring at her father,who smiled and kissed all four of their foreheads and pulled Piper closer to him wraping his arm around his waist.

Piper handed him the one story they read every year since they got married,when jasper was born,then when lilly was born and now with Thalia. 'The christmas carol'

Just as Jason said the last line all his beautiful children where fast asleep and all their blue and keildscope eyes closed and they faces full of peace.

Jason kept the book aside and picked up his son and daughter and helped his wife up who was carrying his little angel who slept deeply on her moms chest.

"Lets tuck them to bed" jason said and she nodded and they walked up to their children's bedroom.

They first stopped at their sons Jasper's blue room and they walked in placed him on his bed tucked him in still holding their other children.

"Goodnight Jasper,merry christmas,we love you" said piper and kissed her sons forehead beung careful not to drop Thalia,so does Jason and they turn the lights off.

They walk into their daughters pink and purple room,jason lays her down they kiss her head and Jason said,"goodnight Lilly,merry christmas,we love you"

They walk into their angels nusery they tucked her in and kissed her forehead wished her goodnight and piper kisses her forehead and walks away while Jason kisses her forehead.

Jason graps piper hand and pulls her into an embrace,he leans and whispers into her ears,"Thank you for the family that I never had" and kisses her.

"Thank you to" she says and kisses him again.

"Come on we cant make out in my babies room" Piper says and hits her husbands chest,"we have go and eat cookies and drink the milk oh! and keep the presents"

They finish eating and drinking the cookies and milk the kids kept for santa and kept the gifts for the kids.

"Piper where is my gift" Jason asked

"Waiting in the bedroom" Piper says with a mischiefvous smile,putting her finger in a curving movment

"Ooo...this is gonna be great" Jason said and she giggled and ran to their bedroom and Jason chased here.

Lets just say they were still very sleepy and sore when their kids came and jumped on thier bed on christmas morning.

-------------❤❤❄❄❄❤❤----

Hoped you like it

Comment and vote

3 days more!!!

Do you guys have any christmas traditions comment and tell me

Check my other stories

Follow me

~demigod-rule