Tratie:Moving on ( part 2)

Dedicated to SashEG

Katie(pov)
After that night, I have ignored Travis ever since,he had tried many times to talk to me but I just ignored i couldnt take the pain of seeing him. After year of trying to talk to me he gave up,he had left me a sorry letter.

He moved on to May,Myrna's half-sister,they started dating 4 years after I broke up with him,I met May a few year ago at the mall,she said that Travis was the man of her dreams,month after month I learnt to forgive him,I even started to forget.

Last time i heard they got married after 2 years of dating and have a 1 year old son.

And as for me,after 15 years I can say that moved on,After dating Travis,5 years later I started dating, Simon a mortal. At first I was very resistant with relationship but soon I learned to trust Simon, I loved Simom but Travis will always be my first love, we got married after 3 years of dating and we have 2 sons,Ethan who is 5 and Ryle who is 3. We were a happy family until Simon got diagnosed with lung cancer. It was tough for our family but at the end he passed away with stage 3 cancer after being diagnosed for a year. I had lost another man that i loved and it hurt.

After that I took on the role of both parents,going for Ethan's soccer practises and Ryle's dance recitals. The kids missed their father but I was going to be their to fill that place no matter what.

Right now I was trying to get the boys ready for the 16 years anniversary of the defeat against Kronos and Percy and Annabeth who are happily married and have 3 kids,are holding a huge reunion party at Camp Half-Blood beach.

"ETHAN,RYLE, I HOPE YOU BOTH ARE READY CAUSE WE ARE LEAVING IN 5" I shout and put my finishing touches to my make-up,I step back looking into the mirrior,a yellow knee length dress stuck to my body,my hair was done up,I smile at the reflection.

I put on my sandals and walk into the living room my two sond sit on the sofa both wearing kakhi short and blue shirtd,the were watching spongebob

"Who lives in a pineapple under the sea!!!..." they sang along with the Tv their hazel eyes full of happiness,there eyes where the only thing both of them inherited from their father.

"Lets go"I say and put of the tv. The boys look at me pouting,I laugh and carry Ryle and grab Ethan's hand and we walk outside the apartment.

I heard Annabeth saying Travis was going to be there,i dont know what might happen we will just have to wait and find out

"Mommy you look really pretty" Ryle says breaking me out of my thought he was playing with the small strands of hair that were left out from my braid updo. I smile and kiss his cheek as Eathan pulls me towards our car.

I put them in their car seats and i ger into the drivers...Well here goes nothing I think and start the car.

--------to be continued---------

LEONARDO DI CAPRIO FINALLY WON AN OSCAR!!!! WOOHOO!!!🎉🎉#teamleo.My bestfriend and I were at school when the Oscars where going on and we really wanted Leo to win an oscar so during lunch which is 12:40pm to 1:20pm. We took our chairs and sat at the class computer and at that time the award for Best Actor was about to be annonced and we kept on refreshing the oscar news in waiting for the tweets about Leonard Di Caprio winning an award and when we found out by E news tweet we screamt on the top of our lungs and all the people who were in the class eating lunch looked at us weirdly but we didnt care a bit we ran around school to all the classes screaming the Leonardo Di Caprio finally won an Oscar like true Leo fans.

Hope you like this @SashEg and all my other readers.

Please comment and tell me!!!

Love,
~demigod-rule