Jiper:Drunk names.

Jason(pov)
The drowziness taking over me, my sight getting blur.I shouldn't have taken that last 10 smirnoff ice shots. I stubble around the dark room filled with sweaty drunk people in hope to find my wife,Piper. I walk my way into the kitchen my feet tripping on themselves,whose house am I at? I walk into the kitchen,the bluriness increasing I rub my eyes hoping my sight would become better. My red eyes scan the kitchen,Sink,fridge, table,Piper!! There she sat on the counter top in all her glory,her hair braided down with feathers, her face flawless not that I cared,she wore a casual short dress that covered her small yet visible baby bump,we were a few weeks in and here I am drunk off Smirnoff shots.

She is talking to someone,I think it is Annabeth alonh side I think is Percy the bluriness increasing. Piper's eyes catch me,they widen and she jumps off the counter and runs to my half unconscious body. Behind her Annabeth and Percy smiling,or what I thought was smiling.

"Jason are you Okay?!?" Asks Piper as she grabs my arm leading me to a chair.

"I'm fine Pipes" I say drunkenly, she frowns at me and rolls her eyes.

"Guys,I think we need to go home" says Piper jestering towards me to Annabeth and Percy.

And me like a doofus says,"Piper did I ever say you are so beautiful"

She blushes,"yea we definitely got to get home,I will see you guys some other time" Piper says to Percy and Annabeth,they nodd.

"I don't want to go" I pout at Piper knowing it always works.

In the background I can hear Annabeth sighing,"Jasper"

"Come on Jason,I will do anything we need to get you home" she says pulling my hand.

"Fine.One deal we name out kid Jasper" I say smugly not thinking the alchohol taking the better of me.

"Really? Jasper?" She asks surprised.

"Yes.then only I will leave" I say drunkenly

"Fine." She says and pulls me.I follow not saying a word.

I stop,"swear on river styx" I say pulling her back.

"Fine.I swear on river styx to name out kid Jasper,Now can we go?" She asks,I smirk nodding....

And thats how Jason and Piper's kid was named 'Jasper'

--------the end---
Hope this helps Elk101

Hoped I liked sorry for the late update.

Vote and comment :)
Love us guys
~demigod-rule