STwDR: The fart bomb

Hey guys welcome to another storytimw with demigod-rule

Today I am going to tell you about the time a boy named ***** lets just say his name is Sam bursted a fart bomb in the back of the class and the VP entered through the back door.

We had just returned from our field trip to the science center where the boys of my class bought fart bombs and slime.

We had just returned from the science and as there was only 10 min. before the bell rang for the last period. We stayed in class and talked.

And in normal class style the boys were playing either soccer ,pingpong or hand ball in the class and today was no exception as "Sam" wanted to try out his fart bombs.

The prefect of our class tried to stop him but no luck and as i sat right at the back i took my bag and started to walk towards the front of the class as i did'nt want to smell like fart.

"Sam" stepped on the fart so it could blast and just as it started to rise,the VP came in from the back door and "sam" had banged into him while he was stepping away from the bomb.

Just as VP was about to say something 💨💨💥💥boom it blasted no smell came but we all got in big trouble and were to stand outside our class as "Sam" got scoled. EMBRASSING and espically it was to transfer(the time we get to go to classes) one the most crowded times in school.

Well "sam" got detension and a incident slip(if you get more than 5 you get suspened) and lets just say "sam" was already in the troublemakers list of the VP's

----------end of this story time--------

Hoped you like that

Comment and vote

~demigod-rule