meet the demigods-Thalia: James Bond

James Bond (pov)

Footsteps is only thing that I hear except for the wind ofcourse. I was in hiding in a alleyway in the middle of the night,I was to seek them and maybe kill them. I had asked for back up maybe it was them

The steps became louder I had my gun ready,out came a 16 year old girl,dressed in all black and combat boots which were muddy, she had black hair with blue streaks running down till her shoulders,a silver tiara adorned her head but it didnt suit the rest of her outfit. I asked for back up not a 16 year old girl

I about to stand up when they came running in with guns,there faces had the red mask's on there faces 'The mask bandits' the girl stood straight,and put her hand back grabing an arrow and puts it in her bow really fast,bows go flying every where along with my bullets.

I must admit she was really good for a 16 year old

After every man was injured or wiped out,she stood straight and walked towards me her muddy combat boots squishing.

I walked towards her,"Im James,James Bond" said I and raised my hand,whiched she shook.

"Thalia Grace" i she said.

"When I asked for backup I never expected tjem to send a 16 year old girl" i said,you could see in her face that she was furious as i spoke.

"WHAT DO YOU THINK THAT GIRLS ARE NOT AS STRONG AS BOYS" she said walking towards me her glare making a whole on my forehead. She judo flipped me,let just say for being the James Bond I was also taken my suprise.

I got up with a groan,I was about to say something to her when,we heard someone coming in, are heads turned towards the noise together,a man with a gun was to seen,"Im agent 087,im you back up" he said, Wait I thought the girl was back up,I turned around and saw that the girl had disapeared. The man looked around and say that I already got help and said,"so you did it yourself?"

I shake my head no,"I had help from a very talented someone" i say as i look at the direction where I last saw the girl and thats how i met Thalia Grace.

-----------the end---------------

Sorry for such a late update,I have been having a serious writers block and I have really busy with school and all.

As for a make up for all the updates there will be a 'chinese new year' and a DOUBLE 'Valentines day special'

Hoped u liked it I know its small,I promise better ones soon

~demigod-rule