percabeth:Kiss the Teacher

IMPORTANT

Well this one was really short and really over done by many writers but i still thought u all should get an update so here it is.

Im busy writing 'Tmi one-shorts' woth Fanvergent25 and "I cant help but run" plus my finals are coming up,so the updates might be really slow,but dont worry they will come. And SashEG hope u are excited for the next tratie update of break up cause the next part us going have a slight twist and im also thinking of turning it into a series but I will see,comment and tell me

-----------------------one-shot-------------------

It was Sunday night,and it was very late and Annabeth and Percy sat on Percy's bed. As Annabeth tried to teach Percy alegebra.

But Percy always got distracted by playing with Annabeth's hair and staring at her as she wrote and explained the sums,he also kept on interupting her my kissing her neck,which sent lightening sparks down her spine.

After hours of this Annabeth had had enough,she sat up straight on his bed,Percy looked up at her with a pout but she shook her head and said,"No kisses for you,You only get a kiss if you do a sum right"

For the next 10 sums,he got wrong he Annabeth wouldn't kiss him at all. Finally after 15 sums he got one right and before Annabeth could congratulate him he kissed her hard and she melted into the kiss,the pulled apart after a few second,Percy's back to the headboard of his bed and Annabeth on top of him,their foreheads touching and the breaths heavy.

"Fudge,Maths" says Annabeth,and leans in to kiss but Percy interupts her and says," Did I hear right or Am i hearing things, cause Wisegirl doesnt want to do maths" with a smirk his breaths still heavy.

"Oh Shut up and Kiss me"said Annabeth and Percy obliged.

--------the end------------------------------

Vote and comment

~demigod-rule