Tratie: Heart burns (part 3)

Dedicated to SashEG

Katie(pov)

We walked up camp half blood hill,Thalia's tree in sight the golden fleece glimmering,we walked passed the barriers,Campers ran across getting things ready for the reunion,Annabeth walks up to me from the big house waddling she was 6 months pregnant with their 4th their eldest son,was only 6. "Hey Katie" says Annabeth as she hugs me,I hug back with Ryle in my arms,Ethan running to play with Annabeth's and Percy's 4-year-old daughter,Selena.

"Hey Annabeth,Ryle say hi to aunt Annabeth," I say tickling Ryle's stomach,he replies with giggles,"hello aunty Annabeth" and reaches out to her,she smiles and he kisses her cheek.
"Hi, Ryle baby why don't you go play with Jasper" she referring to Jason and Piper's youngest child.

"How are you?" asks Annabeth sincerely knowing about the loss.

I smile saying,"I'm good,Trying to move on for the sake of the kids,I don't know Annabeth the hole in my heart was healing and now it's become bigger" referring to Travis and then Simon.

"We are here for you Katie don't worry," she says,"Why don't you take some alone time to the beach? We will watch the kids for you"

"Really?" I ask,I really needed some time alone. She nodded,"Go on have a walk" I hug her and start to walk to the beach,half the decoration was done the beach was empty as they had gone to the big house for a meeting except for someone sitting on one of the tables,there was a baby on his lap. I walk closer the smile,the eyes the hair it couldn't be any more familiar...."Travis" I whisper loud enough for him to hear.

He looks up his eyes ever so famillar,tears pool my eyes as the gets up with the baby in arm,he could have been ours. I thought I was ready to see him but it hurts the hole in my heart burn,tears roll down my cheeks.

"Katie" he say walking towards me,I hold my hands out for him to stay away,"No!!" I scream turning around and running to the big house,to my kids,to my biggest relief. I ran fast away from my past,Travis.......

-----------To be continued---------------------
Important!!!

Hey!! I'm alive,sorry for the no updates I have been really ill and my exams were going on,the pressure was alot.I got my results today,They were ok,my depression has increased and to add to that I found out that I am leaving my friends to a new state to finish my highers and That adds way more to the depression.....My anxiety is adding up as I allways get bullied.Hope you guys can understand tgis is the only place where I tell everything,I'm not sure when the next update will be out but there will be one....so until then thank you for the reads,votes and comments.

Love y'all,
~demigod-rule