I scream and take off faster then before I run and run until an idea pops in my head.

We're too far from home but I know who lives by..

"Follow me! Hurry!" I scream Ashley and Jack both face me then follow me to a street.

The bark of the dog seems to be getting closer. I whimper. Please please don't be home.

I run and run. Close so close come on lizzy.

Then I see it. The familiar house.

Bingo!

I jump over a bush and keep running. I run past the driveway and jump the fence. I land on my stomach and I gasp.

"Fuck! That fucking hurt shit shit shit! How the hell do people in movies do this fucking bullshit!"

I slowly stand up just in time to see Ashley and Jack jump over as well. Mocking my actions they both got up groaning and in pain.

Yeah it sucks I know.

The growls of a beast knock me out of my trance. I scream. Then cover my mouth. He or she whatever the dog is barks loudly at the fence. But can't get through.

Oh bless.

I gasp for air and look up to see Ashley and Jack with wide eyes. Jack sits down on the ground. I'm guessing he's about to pass out. Shit me too brother me too.

I sit down against the fence and close my eyelids.

Thank god for Aidens house.

I smile.

Wait! Aidens house!

Just then the light in the kitchen turns on.

"Hide!" I whisper. Jack and Ashley dash behind the bushes. Hey that's my spot!

I run to the playground set and climb the ladder. I hide inside the house and cover my mouth.

Just then Aiden walks out with a flashlight in his hand. He rubs his eyes softly.

Aw baby was taking a nap.

Look what you caused!

Hey! You wanna go back out there with the pit bull! Be my guest!

I roll my eyes and see Aiden turn back around inside the house. Just then a tickling sensation comes up on my hand.

Wtf.

I look down to see a hairy BIG AS FUCK SPIDER ON MY HAND.

DID I MENTION I AM TERRIFIED OF SPIDERS!

I scream at the top of my lungs and start jumping up and down. I scream and scream until I hit my head against the wood and begin to fall. I gasp as I wait for the impact.

Two large arms catch me and I open my eyes shocked.

Aiden stares at me with the same expression.