The aroma was too nice, you culd smell the delicious food that was to come but it wasn't overpowering. In the restairant there was a band playing songs and the music was very jazzy/soulful music that just set the mood for dinner. The lights were dimly lit and it set a really nice atmosphere for the restaurant.

Caleb walks with confidence to the hostess holding my hand as I walk behind him, "One table for two for Anderson."He says and the hostess leads us to a table by the window that's candlelit she hands us our menus and walks away.

As I look at the menu I look for something that I recognize since I won't eat anything that I don't know and everything looks fancy.

When I hear Caleb chuckling. I look up from my menu and look at him.

"What's so funny?"

"You are,"He says," You should see your face while your looking for something..."

"Well sorry I don't know what is on the menu."

"Tatianna order anything it's all good here."

I sigh, "Caleb we both know that I'm a picky eater and I'm not eating whatever I'm telling you this."

"So you don't know what to order?" He asks me and I shake my head.

With that he calls over the hostess and whispers something in her ear. She nods her head and grabs our menus. She then hurries away.

"Caleb what the heck did you tell her."

Caleb just smirks and looks at me with mischief in his eyes, "You;ll see." He says and then we continue to talk and laugh until the food comes. 

The waiter has over a dozen small little plates and sets them on the table. He smiles at us and then walks away.

"What did you do Caleb?" I ask.

"Well since you didn't know what to choose I just decided to get everything on the menu..." He says as if it's no big deal.

"And you expect me to eat all of this?"

"Well you're going to try everything and then tell me what you think about it."

I roll my eyes, "And you are doing this why?"

"Because when you are picky you miss out on good things..." He says with a smile.

"Well thanks for the lesson oh wise one."

He chuckles and grabs a fork, "Whatever Tatianna... Enough talk and let's eat."

"Caleb there is no way I am eating all of this... I don't even know what it is..."

"Well then how about this. If you eat it I'll tell you what it is then."

"But what if I have an allergy or whatever."

He smirks, "You don't I called your sister. You're just a picky eater."

"Whatever Caleb." I say grabbing my fork and start looking at the thing I recognize the most and go on from there.

***1 hour later***

"Tatianna just eat it it's the last thing you have to take a bite of."

I shake my head, "There is no way in hell I'm eating that."

"It's a damn soup just eat it."

I shake my head again as I look at the food, "No it looks weird."

"But it taste delicious I swear." He says and takes his spoon and grabs some of the soup and puts it to my mouth.

"You're not feeding me." I tell him.