Chapter 46

*Lucas*

"Okay Lucas, you're free to go home now. You seem to be starting to remember your memory" Dr. Cruz explained to me. It was a week after Riley had visited me and I was starting to regain my memory.

I smiled. "Thank you for everything, Doctor. I seriously appreciate all that you've done for me these past...um...six months" I said, scratching my head.

Dr. Cruz chuckled. "Your welcome, Lucas. Now, get going"

I hugged the Doctor and headed for the door. I didn't know where I'd be going. I was starting to remember the blonde. Apparently, we have some history together. I just felt bad because a couple of nights ago I didn't remember her.

I decided to head on over to Riley's apartment because that's the first place that I could think of. I walked down the street and turned to see the building. I walked over to it and hurried to the elevator. I pressed the number 8 and waited for it to go to the floor. When it finally arrived to the floor, I walked out to find Riley's apartment. 8C. I knocked on the door to see Riley there, stunned.

"Lucas? What are you doing here?" Riley asked.

"I got released from the hospital today and I decided to tell you first" I answered.

"Well, I'm glad you're out of the hospital. Are you starting to regain your memory?"

"Yeah, I kind of remember everything"

Riley motioned me to come in so I did as she asked. I sat down on the couch and Riley took a seat right besides me. "Including Maya?" She finally asked.

"Including Maya. I know who she is"

"So that means you need to go tell her that your okay"

I sighed. "Your right. I put her through too much"

"I'll call her when she's on break. She's currently at the studio writing a new song" Riley looked at the clock. "Her break is at 12 so you won't be waiting for so long"

I heard my stomach rumble and I started to chuckle. "Well, while I wait, I should go get something to eat. I'll be back" I said, walking out the door.

I walked down the hallway to go to the elevator. I pressed the button for down and waited for the elevator to come. It finally came and I saw her. Maya.

"Lucas?" She said.

"Maya"

-

A/N: my book is ending guys!! Only 4 more chapters left. Comment if you'd like a sequel to this book.

Xoxo,

-A