Chapter 41

*Riley*

After talking to Maya about the Lucas incident, I decided to go ask Farkle to come to the hospital to see Lucas.

I opened the door to my apartment and there Farkle sat on his computer staring at it with no expression.

"Hello Farkle," I said, walking over to him.

"Riley, what's up?" He said, kissing my cheek.

"Well, I wanted to know if you'd come visit someone in the hospital"

"Oh, who?"

I frowned at the thought of Lucas being in the hospital. "Lucas"

Farkle walked over to the coffee table and grabbed his phone and returned back to his prior position. "He's still there?"

A confused face was plastered on my face. "Wha-what do you mean?"

"I mean, I thought they had released him already"

"Wait, you know what happened to Lucas?"

"Well, yeah. I'm the one that brang him there"

I gasped in shock. "Farkle!"

"What?"

"You knew where Lucas was and you didn't tell me or Maya?"

Farkle sighed. "I wanted to know how he was doing before I told anyone. And plus, you were busy with Mae and she's a handful and I didn't want you to worry. Also, I found him so he's my responsibility"

I hugged Farkle. "Well, at least you could've told Maya. She's worried about him"

"Maya would have ended her tour and as her friend, I can't allow that. She was living her dream and that's all that matters"

"How did you find him?"

Farkle shrugged. "It was late and you were still at work and Lucas had returned home. He was really angry at Maya. She said that the tour was her first priority and he thought that meant that their relationship was nothing to her. Then, he starting drinking, even after I told him not to. I tried telling him that drinking wasn't the way to go but he didn't care. And then, he jumped onto the dining table and he jumped and he hit his head really hard. I brang him to the hospital and I visited every day but recently I haven't visited"

I got up and walked over to the door. "Where are you going?" Farkle asked.

"The hospital. I'm visiting Lucas"

-

A/N: here's the update as promised. hope you enjoyed!

Xoxo,

-A