Chapter 24

*Riley*

I had stayed up all night. I just couldn't sleep. And the worst part is: i didn't know why.

I got up and went downstairs for some coffee. Coffee was much needed.

I went on my phone and checked my notifications. I watched some YouTube and caught up on Once Upon A Time and Quantico.

I flopped on the couch and stared at the wall. My cable box read 3:05 and I realized that I should to get ready for work.

I dont know why I thought that I should get ready but I felt that it was the right thing to do.

-

I got home from work and saw that Farkle was sitting at the table all dressed up.

I walked up to him and took his hand. "Well, what do we have here?" I asked, fixing his collar.

Farkle chuckled a little. "Im taking you out"

"What's the occasion?" I asked, nervously.

"Well thats the part I can't tell you about. Its supposed to be a surprise"

"Okay. Ill go get ready"

-

I came out wearing a black dress. I put a black vest over it and paired of with some black wedges.

"All black, huh?" Farkle asked, kissing me.

"I felt that it was appropriate for this surprise dinner"

"Well, let's go, Riles. This is a dinner to remember"

*Farkle*

(woaaahh, point of view change. i think I've done a point of view change before. comment the chapter!)

We arrived at the restaurant and I showed the man our reservations. He showed us to our seats and we sat down.

"Fancy restaurant, Farkle"

"I know. Its perfect"

Our food came after a little while. Riley orded a salad with some chicken and I got lasagna with a side of some soup.

We started eating and, for the first time, it was silent. I could sense that Riley was nervous.

"It's nothing bad" I told her. She looked up at me and stared into my eyes.

"What do you mean?" She asked, taking a sip of her water.

"I mean, the reason why I took you out to a surprise dinner. Its something good"

"Well then," Riley started. She took me hands and rubbed them with her thumbs. "Why did you take me out?"

"Well," I started. "I met you in the 4th grade and thats when I knew you were the one for me. We've always had a connection; as friends and as a couple and thats what I love about us. We are inseparable. We started dating almost three years ago and honestly, those 2 years and 10 months have been the best because I'm with you and guess what?"

She started to tear up a little. Whiping her tear, she asked "What?"

"I want to spend the rest of my life with you" I pulled out a black box and went on one knee. "Riley Mathews, will you marry me?"

Riley looked at me, eye-to-eye, and smiled. "Yes, yes I will marry you"

-

A/N: OMGGG YASS. GO RIARKLE!!

I did promise that there will be more Riarkle, didn't I? So, we have a Riakle wedding coming up everyone! I also said that this chapter will be interesting. Is this interesting or is this interesting? lol.

Thanks for reading this chapter, guys! Stay tuned for Chapter 25!

Xoxo,

-A