Chapter 31

*Lucas*

The next morning, I took a quick shower and ate some breakfast so that I could go see Maya. I had a nightmare that Maya died over night and I didn't know whether that was reality or just a dream. I wasn't going to take any chances.

Once I arrived, I went to Maya's room, I hurried over to Maya and pulled up a chair next to her. She was awake, but this time, she didn't have all those tubes connected to her skin.

"Hey Lucas," Maya said, smiling a little. "Why are you here?"

I sighed. "You might not want me asking but...what happened yesterday while I was gone"

Maya looked at me and then started to speak. "Farkle had come over. He wanted to fix my fight with Riley, but I told him that there was nothing he could do. Then, he said that Riley didn't want me at her wedding. Which hurt. Even if I wasn't going. And then, I talked to Farkle. After Farkle left, I got a call from..." Maya was trailing off.

"From what?" I asked.

"From my biological father"

"Do you think that was the cause of your heart failure?"

"Yeah, I kind of do. Except, I think it was an emotional heart failure"

"What do you mean?"

Maya sighed and looked me in the eye. "I mean...all these emotions--anger, sadness, and confused--all those emotions coming at me all at once...it was too much for me to handle. So I passed out. I don't think it'll be a normal thing, though"

I looked at my feet for a while, trying to decide on what to say. I finally thought of something. "Okay, as long as your fine then I guess that's all that matters"

Maya smiled. "Yes, its all that matters"

"Okay, well, I'm hungry, so do you want anything?"

"No, I'm okay. Go on. Your not going to find something to eat in this room"

I laughed. "I'll be back"

"I'll be here"

I walked out the room and over to the 6th floor. The 6th floor had rooms with patients but the majority of it had food and coffee. I walked over to the coffee station and poured a large coffee with extra cream and sugar. I didn't want anything else. I got bored and wandered around the floor and found a room with a name I was familiar with. Without any regrets, I walkes into the room and there she was sitting on the bed, pregnant. "Lola?"

-

A/N: short chapter, i know! im sorry for not publishing the last two chapters in the spam, but I did write 4 chapters so...go check those out.

Okay, so should next chapter be Riley and Farkles wedding or should I continue with Lucas's sister being in town? Please comment, I'm very curious!

Thanks for reading this short chapter! Sorry about that! lol.

See you guys tomorrow if I update! Thanks for 1k!

Xoxo,

-A

Girl Meets the Future <lucaya>जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें