Christmas Special!

A/N: i'm not sure if they do celebrate Christmas during their era but let's just enjoy the season while its here~

"Ne ne oka-san! Look! It's snowing~"

Her lavender hues sparkled at the sight of the precious white fluff falling from the clouds above.

Extending her palm out, the snow melted upon contact with her palm, causing a small pout to appear on her kiddish face.

"Don't look so glum, it's Christmas after all. Now let's go visit uncle Sarutobi in the leaf village okay?"

Her ears perked up upon the mention of the leaf village.

"Really?! We're finally going to the leaf village?!"

"Yes yes. Now hurry up and put this on, it'll keep you warm."
Her mother gently wrapped the scarf around her neck as she nuzzled into it.

"What about Oto-san?"

"He's already there. Now let's go, we wouldn't want to be late right?"

Nodding her head enthusiastically, Hanami grabbed onto her mother's tender hands, as they made their way into the village.

It's finally Christmas. The day everyone come together as a family and celebrate the joy of the event; Exchanging presents, well-wishes and having a scrumptious feast.

The streets were decorated with fancy lights, complementing the snow that's falling ever so slowly.

There was not many people out in the streets, since everyone was probably busy keeping themselves warm indoors and having a time of their life with their family members.

Hanami, being curious over little details of the village, got excited over the smallest of things.

"Oka-san! What's that?"

She pointed eagerly at the beautifully decorated pine-tree, standing in the middle of the village.

"Oh that? If I'm not wrong, it's a christmas tree."

"Ohhhh~ Christmas tree? So cool!"

Satisfied with her answer, Hanami hummed a happy tune while swinging their intertwined hands.

However, something caught the little girl's eye and she started to sprint forward, catching her mother off-guard.

"Hanami?!"

As she was to reach for the shiny object, she bummed onto a boy, causing her to fall onto him.

"Itai..."
Seating up to rub her aching forehead, her eyes were met with a pair of onyx black orb.

It blinked.

"Ah! Gomenasai!"
Stumbling to get up, she apologized shyly, a pink hue dusted on the side of her cheeks.

"It's okay, I'm fine!"
The boy, about her age, smiled back, dusting off the snow on his butt.

Just then, she saw a red triangular hat in the floor. Picking it up, she handed it back to him.

"This belongs to you right?"

The boy stared at her for a moment before grinning from ear to ear.

Taking it from her, he placed it on her head instead.

"You can have it! I have lots of them at home anyway!"
Startled, her eyes went wide for a second before her lips curved into a warm smile.

"Thank you so much! I promise to treasure it!"

He could only smile in return, a tiny blush made its way up to his cheek as he stretched the back of his head shyly.

"Sasuke!"

"Hanami!"

Just then, her mother came running to her side, scolding her for running off like that.

On the other hand, the boy's elder brother flicked his forehead for running off alone as well.

After that small encounter, Hanami realized she never catch the male's name, making her feel slightly disappointed. However she do hope to see him again someday.

-•-•-•-

"Hey Hanami, where'd you get that from? It looks like something only a kid would wear."

Sasuke asked curiously, his arms were wrapped loosely around the female's waist while lying his head on her shoulders.

"Oh this? It brings back memories though."
She giggled, twirling it with her fingers.

"I got it from a boy when I was four. It was christmas and my mother brought me to the leaf village to visit the Third Hokage. Then...I bummed into this boy around my age."

She leaned her head against his toned chest, looking up at Sasuke with a childish grin.

"Honestly, that boy looks kinda like you. I never got to know his name though."

Sasuke chuckled, turning her around as he lifted her chin up with his index finger. His thumb traced over her soft lips, allowing a blush to creep it's way to her cheeks.

"Really? I remembered getting knocked down by a silly girl as well."
His words were laced with amusement as he leaned forward, closing the small gap between them.

"When she smiled after I gave her my hat, I thought..."

His black orbs darted from her lips to her hues, as her lips perked with anticipation.

"...how cute...that smile of hers."

He smiled, capturing her lips with his, like how the pieces of a puzzle fit together—Perfectly.

Feeling the corner of her lips curved upwards, he smiled in the kiss as well.

As they parted, he turned to look at those dazzling stars above the sky, putting those streets lights to shame.

"It's beautiful, don't you think, Sasuke?"

He hummed a response, wrapping his arms around her waist again as he pulled the sheets over their body.

"Though not as beautiful as you~"
He mused, earning him a soft blow from her elbow.

"It's creepy hearing it from you."
She huffed, nuzzling herself closer to him, a warm smile plastered on her face.

"Merry Christmas Sasuke."

"Merry Christmas."
He kissed the top of her head affectionately before falling into a light slumber.

🌸🌸🌸
Author's Note:

MERRY CHRISTMAS🎅🏻🎄!!!

I hope everyone is enjoying their day today and I'll be away on a 5 day trip to Malaysia so I may or may not update when I'm away~

Hope you like this little special side story /)(\!