Chapter Eighteen

Her eyes fluttered open, taking a second or two for it to adapt to the light before she took note of her surrounding. A large room, with a closet by the corner and a wide window that oversees most of the constructing village, was definitely not her room. 

Climbing off the soft bed, she saw an Uchiha symbol on a fan hanging just above the bed frame.

'Oh right...I must have fallen asleep yesterday since the night before I didn't get any at all. Sasuke must have brought me back to his house since it was nearer.'

Shrugging, Hanami then proceed over to the bathroom to freshen herself up before finding him. As the cool water trickled down her body, yesterday's event started replaying in her mind. Startled, her hand reached up to cover her face when she realize they had shared a kiss. Her cheeks burnt crimson, causing her temperature to rise even though she was clearly bathing in cold water.

'Oh my kami...I...we...how am I suppose to face Sasuke?!'

Turning off the shower, she dried herself with a towel she found by the basket and grabbed a shirt from Sasuke's closet before wearing back her previous black tights and black sandals. The shirt was plain white in front, but had the Uchiha's fan at the back.

Exiting his house and locking the door, she then traced the faint chakra of her teammates and guardian, wondering if she was late for a meeting or something.

"Hey guys!! Are we suppose to meet today? Why didn't anyone tell me about it?"
Hanami jumped from a water tank, landing perfectly beside her guardian.

"Well, you weren't home yesterday so i couldn't tell you about today's meeting."
Kakashi simply eyed her suspiciously, while she struggled to smile it off.

"Yeah...hehe...about that..."
Her gaze wandered over to Naruto, whom was busy clenching his wrist like a lunatic, his fingers curled up in a vice-claw.

"Urm...Naruto? What are you doing?"
She sweat-dropped at his determination, when he actually looked like a fool.

"Chi...dori...chidori...CHIDORI-dattebayo!"

Seeing his constipated face, Hanami burst into fits of laughter, clutching her stomach while Naruto shot her a pissed off look.

"I bet you can't do it too! So don't laugh at me!"
He shouted with a frown, pointing fingers at her.

"Yeah, you're right. I can't, because lightening is not my type of element. Though I can do this-"
She did a few hand sign before releasing water from her mouth, in a shape of a blade. Adding a wind element into her water blade, she sharpened the edges and split them into thin long needles in a shape of an lightening.

"It's not the same but somewhat similar to the shape of a chidori no?"
She asked, tilting her head to the side, as if she's really contemplating on that question.

Naruto could only sigh a deep breath, totally taking his hat off when it comes to Hanami. She's after all, someone he admired and would want to be as strong as she is. Though little did he know, he was in fact, already getting closer to her level.

"Ah Sakura! I-"
Hanami was about to say something when her gaze skipped towards Sasuke beside the pink-headed female. It lingered for a few seconds before she turned to face Kakashi, her face as red as a tomato.

"S-so why are we here again?"
She cursed herself for stuttering, which caused Kakashi to raised a brow at her.

"Ne, Hana-chan? Why are you wearing a shirt with Uchiha's fan behind it? Wait. Is that Sasuke's shirt?!"
Sakura shirked at the end, clearly making Hanami flinched from the high-pitch voice.