Chapter Three

The walk was somewhat quiet because none seem to initiate a conversation.
Kakashi would tell her the names of the places and the purpose of it, but one look, it was actually obvious some places was meant for what purposes.
Seeing as it was clearly boring, he took out his all time favorite thing to pass time; Make-out Paradise.

Curious as to what he was reading, Hanami tilted her head to the side but immediately turned away with a tint shade of pink dusted on her cheeks.

'Damn pervert...why do I have to be stuck with him...'
She whined silently, before paying attention to her surroundings again.

"Urm...thanks for helping me up yesterday. And sorry that I broke the window..."
Hanami chuckled nervously as her lavender hues glanced over to the busy looking male.

"Oh don't worry about it...though I'm curious. Wasn't your eyes golden-yellow yesterday?" He asked, closing the book.

"Oh! Urm, that was because I activated Kin. When I activate Kin, my pupils tuned golden-yellow and if I activate Gin, it turns silver-grey." She beamed at the male as he smiled down in amusement.

"By the way, how long do I have to stay at the Academy Kakashi?" She let out a soft sigh, disliking the term.

"Not long, because in a matter of three days, you're going to graduate to become a genin."

She nodded, but a smirk slipped out from the corner of her lips.

"Even though Hokage knew i surpassed them all and would probably be considered a Chunin?"

"That's some very big words you've said Hanami."
Kakashi only chuckled as he ruffled the girl's silver locks.

"I wouldn't say them if I didn't have something big to prove it~"
With that, they both smiled at each other while heading towards their last destination; Kakashi's apartment.

Walking into a simple apartment, it wasn't much furnished because as a ninja you rarely stayed home anyway. Kakashi motioned for her to follow as he showed her a simple empty room with a bed, table and closet, it was simple and even though not much, she gladly accepted it.

"Thank you! Are you hungry? Would you like me to cook something up for you?" She asked politely, seeing as she haven't ate anything since morning.

"Anything's fine. If you need me, I'll in my room. The last room at the end of the hall."
And with that, she head straight to the kitchen, using whatever ingredient that was available to cook something up.

When she was done, the sky had already been painted with shades of orange and red, as the sun set gradually.

"Kakashi, I'm done!" she shouted, but no response heard.

"Kakashi?"

Walking towards his room, she knocked before entering. Kakashi was lying on his bed lazily with the Make-out Paradise covering his face.
Sighing, Hanami took the book and closed it immediately before shaking him.

"Kakashi! Wake up!"

"..."

Angered by the fact she couldn't wake him up, Hanami slammed her hand right in his gut, making his eyes snapped opened while he coughed.

"Finally! Now, let's eat!"
She huffed, turning on her heels and walking to the living room.

"Geez...you could've shook me harder..." he yawned, sitting right opposite of her and started digging in.

"Well, that had more effect and less time consuming" she beamed innocently, before digging in as well.

There was yet another silence between them but it wasn't awkward or anything, just comfortable and peaceful.

"Hey Kakashi?" Hanami put down her chopstick and faced the male uneasily.

"Yeah?" He replied but continued to eat.

"Do you think I'll be able to fit in and be accepted...? I mean, would the council be angry if they knew what father had did? After all...we are considered weapons to you guys right?" Her voice softened at the last part, making the atmosphere rather depressing.

Kakashi was surprised by the maturity of the female. She knew so much about the cruelty of this world and that saddened him a little as well.

"Nah...you'll be fine. And even if the council is angry, they can't do anything because it had already passed. Come on, don't make it sound like your clan made a mistake. Be proud of them and train to be stronger for your father."
Standing up, Kakashi approached her slowly, ruffling her hair again. Even though she dislike it, she couldn't help but find it comforting.

"Thank you...Kakashi" a single tear streamed down her cheek as she wiped it away, smiling warmly at her guardian.