Chapter Thirteen

Hanami immediately jumped a few feet away from him, observing his every action while she snuck a kunai out, holding it protectively in front of her. Well, she've never seen him fight before so the best choice was to observe your opponent action, that or Hanami was just waiting for him to strike first.

Akuma's lips twitched as he took out a recorder-looking instrument. The only difference between it looking like a normal recorder was a skull planted in the middle.

Hanami eyed him suspiciously, throwing a few shurikens at him, not allowing him to play it.

"Oh no you don't!"
She sprinted towards the direction where he dodged the Shuriken, extending her leg out to kick him. However, he managed to block it with his arms, skidding back a few feet. Hanami charged again, trying to give him little to no time to play the instrument, however, she soon realized he was just a clone.

'Shit. I almost got tricked'
She cursed, turning around and did a hand sign.

"Water release: Twin dragon no jutsu!"
Two beautifully shaped dragon emerged from when she spurted water out, towards the air. When the dragon collided, water splashed out, while she waited for it to be gone.

"Tch...looks like you found me. How disappointing, and I thought the tag game would last a bit longer. Well it doesn't matter, I've already done-"

He was barely able to dodged a kick from Hanami as she turned her body to punch him.

He smirked, avoiding the impact again before commenting.

"Maa, you're the feisty type aye~"
His eyes reflected a glint of amusement.

"Shut up. You talk too much!"
She finally managed to hit him in his face as the male flew a few feet away, while he did a backflip to avoid colliding with the ground.

"Hmm...?"
He wiped the little blood stain on his lips, the smirk still hanging from his lips.

When Hanami was about to lunged at him again, he brought the recorder into his mouth.

A few notes slipped out and caused Hanami to stop moving. The song bind her movements.

"It's over missy. Honestly, that was boring. I thought you'd put up a fight. Though being able to punch me...it's not that bad."
He grinned, approaching her.

"Though I must say, you're quite the looker."
He caress the the female's cheeks before someone interrupted the moment.

"Don't touch her!"
Naruto glared at the male.

"Oh? So you're her boyfriend?"
He mused, raising a brow at him.

"N-no! Of course not! I mean, she's my friend!"
He explained, getting angry when Akuma sent him a dirty look.

Hayate coughed and was about to stop the match when Akuma felt a kunai pressed onto his neck at a dangerous level.

"Get your filthy hands off my beautiful face. I don't want you taint it even if it's only a clone~"
He eyed her at the corner of his eyes while his smirk faltered for a moment.

"Not bad~ but not good enough!"
He escaped from her grasp by purposely letting the kunai scrape his neck, causing blood to ooze from the small wound.

"You think that'll scare me? Hah!"
He placed the flute into his mouth and played a different melody, but Hanami was still able to move, as she sent Shuriken and kicks at him. No matter how much she want to just use her Kekkei Genkai to end it within seconds, she couldn't.

"H-how?!"
He tried to dodge as many kunai and Shuriken while making sure to not receive any blows by her either.

"You must be thinking how right? I've got ear plucks on dummy. You think I fight unprepared?"
She snorted doing yet another hand sign.