Chapter Seven

"Hey Kakashi! What are we going to do for the survival test tomorrow?"
The silver-haired girl leaned against the couch lazily as she stared at her guardian.
"Hmm? It's like how the name applies. You'll know tomorrow, so just go to sleep. It's not fair to tell you before others right?" Kakashi glanced at Hanami, as a chuckle escaped from his lips.

"Tch...all you care about is the ending to that perverted book of yours..."
Hanami rolled her eyes at him, dragging her feet to her room.
"Well, whatever. I believe I can pass it anyway...after going through those harsh trainings for ten years..." Hanami mumbled softly to herself, before her conscious drifted to a never-ending dream.

|| At the meeting place; 11am ||

"Where are they? I thought we were suppose to meet at ten in the morning?"
Sakura let out the hundredth groan.

|| previously, at ten in the morning ||

"KAKASHI! WE'RE GOING TO BE LATE IF YOU DON'T GET YOUR LAZY ASS RIGHT HERE, THIS INSTANCE!"
Hanami's voice boomed throughout the apartment as she stomped her way to the male's room.
Seeing as he was still in deep slumber, and apparently only having a pants on, many shades of pink crawled up to her cheeks.
Walking straight up to him, Hanami punched the male's gut yet again.
Which in turns, felt like déjà vu.

In mids between coughs, Kakashi turned to face Hanami.
"U-up, so /cough/ early?"
Kakashi, cleared his throat, only to realize it was ten; they are late; Hanami's blushing; his wearing only pants.

Throwing her out immediately, Kakashi took his time to get ready.
"Jeez...I thought girls take a long time to get ready"
Hanami sighed, looking at the clock that just strike eleven.

"Ready to go? Hanami."
And truthfully, she could clearly see the grin behind that mask.
"Wipe that grin away immediately, do you know how late we are?!"
She shouted at him, cursing in between.

|| at 11:05 am ||

A huge smoke appeared out of  nowhere, and there stood a pissed off Hanami, and a nervous Kakashi.
"YOU'RE LATE!"
Sakura and Naruto pointed at them simultaneously.

"Well, there's a black cat-"
Before he could finish his excuse, the pink and blonde shouted 'LIES' at him.

|| to the training ground ||

"So...this test is simple. All four of you is going to go up against me. This is a test that basically have only 66% passing rate."
There's a pause, as Kakashi set the alarm clock on the middle thunk.

"Okay. I've set the alarm at noon."
Upon saying that, Kakashi brought out two silver bells that made a sound when it jiggled.

"Here I have two bells. Try to take these from me. You have until noon to finish this challenge. No lunch for the one who can't get the bell, which also means failing the mission/test and being disqualified.
Therefore, it means, there is at least two person who will be going back to the academy."

A sudden gust of wind blew passed the genin as they have a serious expression on their face.

"Ready... Start!"

Upon the signal, Sakura hid under a bush, Sasuke hid behind trees and Hanami hid in a tree directly behind Kakashi.
And nonetheless, Naruto, standing at the open field.

"Naruto, you idiot..."
Hanami face-palmed herself, as she watched closely.

Then, Kakashi tied the bells securely at his hips before reaching into his weapon pouch, only to take out the Make-Out Paradise book to read.

"I swear...if I get my hands on him, I'm going to burn that damn book"
Hanami cursed, sighing at the level of seriousness her sensei is giving upon this mission.