Chapter One

A sudden wind blew past the gatekeepers while one of them felt a chill ran down his spine.

"Is it just me...? Cause I sense something coming straight at us, and fast?"
A male with long dark bangs that covered an eye turned and faced the open gates.

"It's just your imagination, Izumo"
The other with a white bandage crossed the male's nose replied with a shrug.

"Kotetsu, you're just lazy as always..."
Izumo sighed, brushing that unsettling feeling away as he laid back comfortably on the chair.
However, as seconds slowly ticked by, the feeling grew more and more.

Just when Izumo stood up to check again, that unsettling feeling was immediately justified.
Someone ran past the gates with so much speed, it's as if that person was literately flying.
The cold wind smacked both gatekeepers unexpectedly as Kotetsu fell from his current sitting position.

"What was that?!"

"My gut says that thing, or person, is heading towards Hokage..."

-•-•-•-•-

'I'm running out of chakra...'
The female thought, speeding through the woods with the speed of lightening.

'Come on...I'm getting nearer...almost there...'
With determination in her golden hues, the girl concentrated all her remaining chakra to her feet, allowing her to speed up more than she already was.

When she shoot past those gates, the girl did not even take a second glance at those gatekeepers. Her eyes focused on her only destination: Hokage's office.

"Hmm...that should be all, Kakashi."
The Third Hokage dismissed the Jounin while running his hand though his white beard.
When Kakashi was about to turn and leave, his gaze fell towards the window for a moment before something came crushing into it.

A girl, with silver locks and white highlights was not only wounded severely, but was beginning to shake from agonizing scream of her muscles.
By now, two guards at the door had already barged into the office to see what was the commotion about as they held a kunai protectively in front.

The female coughed harshly, struggling to stand. Yet, she failed miserably as her body was beginning to tremble from the amount of pain it had been through.

"H...Hokage..."
She managed to let out.

The Third Hokage eyed the female before his eyes widened in surprise.

"You're...from the Tenshi Clan aren't you?" He asked for confirmation, though it should've been obvious from that unique silver coloured hair and golden-yellow hues.

"Yes..." She breathed out, feeling sore all over her body, especially her legs.
Seeing as the female wasn't a threat, Kakashi walked over to the lad and helped her up.

"Kakashi, bring her to the hospital imme-"

"N-no! Not now!"
Before the Hokage could finish his sentence, the female cut him off.

"I-I need you to listen to me...Hokage-sama"
Her voice was shaky and she had no idea how long she could withstand the unbearable pain before she pass out.

"My name...is Hanami Tenshi."
She took another deep breath.

"My Clan is now in a battle with some of the sound ninjas...and...my father told me to give this to you..."
Reaching into the side of her white dress, she pulled out a small tablet that looked like a pill.

"Eat this...and you'll know everything..." She passed it to his outstretched hand, sadness filling her eyes.

Kakashi was weary of the pill, seeing as he doesn't know the identification of the female, wondering if it was poison instead.
However, the Third Hokage never doubted the female and wasn't hesitant when he placed it in his mouth.

Closing his eyes, the Hokage watched the Tenshi's fight with the sound ninjas, and had heard the head of the clan, Kitame Tenshi, wishes and last words.

Hanami was ordered to not eat the pill and only deliver it to the Hokage. Even though she begged to stay and help, she knew she couldn't go against her father.
When the Hokage opened his eyes and looked over to the female, his eyes soften, a hint of sadness could be seen.

Tears spilled immediately as Hanami pushed herself away from the helpful ninja, slamming her body onto the Hokage's desk.

"Help me please...help my clan! My father...mother...everyone is struggling to win this battle...so please!"
Her emotion couldn't hold in anymore, even though she knew.

She knew by the time she arrived, it'll be all too late. Yet, she couldn't face it. She couldn't stand the fact that she could've turn back and help her clan. Help them fight against the sound nins since she was considered strong. However...she didn't. She was forced to leave by her father's orders and now, regret and guilt was knocking on her door.

"Help them..." She choked, tears flowed and the salt in them made those wounds on her face burn.

She didn't wince in pain.
She didn't feel anything.
The tightening grasp on her chest and numbness around her body made it impossible for her to feel anything.

The last thing she heard was a sigh coming from the Hokage's lips before her vision blurred, falling into darkness.