Chapter Six

'Damn...I swear I could feel eye bags sagging under my eyes. Thanks to that Uchiha, I wasn't able to sleep much at night.'

Taking a deep breath, Hanami tried to calm herself down and not strangle the life out of him when she see him.
It was rather noisy today and before she knew it, it's the usual crappy thing.

"I came first! Ino-Pig! Move it!"

"No I'm first! Billboard-Brow!"

"Ugly!"

She sighed at the scene before her, and decided to go through the front door instead.
Once she stepped into the classroom, she could feel the the eyes of the Uchiha on her immediately, and even though she want to punch him, she just ignored it.

"Ne...Sasuke-kun, can I sit with you?"
Sakura nervously exclaimed, twirling her fingers as if she's shy.

Rolling her eyes, Hanami skipped the table that Sasuke was sitting, only to realize she got stopped by Naruto.

"Hana-chan! Good morning!"
Naruto's voice was as hyper as he always is and a huge grin was smacked right on his face.

"Naruto, why are you here? This room is only for Genins that PASSED the exam"
Sakura emphasized on the passed word, but only to realize he was wearing the headband as well.

"Hehe! I did pass Sakura-dattebayo!" Naruto replied while adjusting his headband.

"But how? I thought you failed! Did you cheated? Or you begged for it?"
Sakura accused, which made the others agreed as well.

Hanami felt her blood boil, she unconsciously punched Sakura right in the face, making the other students gasped in surprise.

"I can't believe someone as low as you passed the exam"
She glared at her, her voicing dripping with venom.

With her fist clenched, she looked over to the boys that had been holding in their smirks and laughing.

"I can't believe they sacrificed their life for such fools who only care about is themselves and only know how to look down on people to make themselves feel better! You guys are such a disgrace to Konoha. No, actually, a disgrace to Shinobi!"
She spat the words out harshly but only to feel Naruto's hand on her shoulder.

"It's okay Hana-chan...I think they get it already..."
Naruto's words calmed her down and eventually, she went for the nearest seat, which coincidentally next to the damn Uchiha.

|| somewhere outside the class ||

"So...these are the graduates?"

"They seem normal..."

"That's Sasuke Uchiha right? The one that's the only survivor and with the best grades."

"Hokage-sama, what do you think?"

Suddenly, everyone kept quiet as they watched Hanami punched Sakura and listened to her words.

"Sacrifice...what did she mean Hokage-sama?"

"Nothing important. Though I must say, she is a very special girl..."

|| back to the class ||

No one seems to questioned Hanami about what she had said and eventually, her anger subsided.

"Hey Hana-chan, who said you can seat next to MY Sasuke-kun?"
Sakura pointed at her, still rubbing the probably bruised cheek.

"Excuse you? Sasuke-kun is mine!" Ino interrupted, glaring at Sakura.