I shake my head looking at him, "Nope because it's none of your business."

"You're going to tell me one day."

"Keep dreaming Caleb."

"No I won't be dreaming of that... I dream of other things..." He says with a smirk, "Anyways we can't finish up the project after school this week because I have some stuff to do this week." He tells me looking me in the eyes.

"Yeah sure okay... I have to work anyways." I say slightly disappointed that we won't be hanging out this week.

"Okay so I'll seee you later then."

"Yeah bye." I say and with that we both part ways.

***Skipping to Friday afternoon :)****

"Melanie hurry your ass or else we'll be late." I tell her as I wait at her locker for her to grab her shit so we can take the bus to work.

As we reach the bus we quickly pay sit and then go to work. When we get there it's early so we just chill in the staff room.

"So you and Caleb haven't been talking a lot... What's up  with that?" She says 

"Nothing we're just not talking with the project now finished and like we presented it yesterday since we were already done and I guess now we don't have much to talk about."

"Maybe you would have something to talk about if you would apoligize to him."

"And what would I say, 'I'm sorry for telling you that I don't like white guys because it's the truth and my personal choice and you chose to get offended.'... Yeah that works out well." I tell her.

"Maybe if you would admit you like him, You would have something to talk about."

"Whatever Melanie... And no more talking about Caleb" I say rolling my eyes and start fixing up my uniform when our manager comes in.

"Hey Marie." We both say.

"Hi girl... Tonight is a packed night so you guys have to be really good alright."

We both say yes and she goes back in the kitchen.

As our shift starts it goes by pretty quickly serving food and getting tips. But at 8:30 Melanie comes.

"Remember when you said we should not talk about Caleb tonight."

"Yeah what about it?"

"Well you're going to have to talk to him tonight because he's sitting in your section." She tells me  pointing to a table that happens to have Caleb and some random girl there sitting with him.

Well this is just dandy ain't it. So when I finish my other tables I go to Caleb's table and put on a smile. When I look at the girl who's beside him the first thing in my mind is that she looks like a butch but she's pretty... Anyways back to work...

"Hello may I take your order?" I ask them.

"Umm yeah could you tell me what's good on the menu" She asks me.

"Sarah I don't think you should ask her she's not one for variety." Caleb says looking at me.

Oh hell no. Here I am being nice and shit and then he brings up some other shit.

"And how would you know that and by the way when it comes to certain things I love variety." I tell him and anyways all the food here is good that's why it's on the menu." I tell them.

"Alright well then I'll take a slice of pepperoni pizza." She says... Well somebody must be maintaining their figure or some bullshit like that.

"And could I have some white rice and curry please?" He asks me while giving me the menus.