We are Family

**Derek POV**

It's 8pm and I can't sleep knowing that what I did to Victoria, is something that has scarred her.

I haven't been visiting my uncle Peter lately. I quickly got out of bed and put my black lether jacket on. I then look around my house and begin to stare at the burned walls. I'm going to need to move out someday. I'm 20.

Anyways, I go outside to get in my car. As soon as I pull out from the garage that didn't have a cover, I hear something coming my way. My eyes began to glow blue and back to normal. I got out of my car only to see Scott running fast.

I then begin chasing after him. As soon as i caught up, I tackled him when I realized where he was going.

"Derek!? What are you doing?! Get off!" Scott pleaded.

"Where do you think you're going?" I yell sitting on his stomatch and forcing his arms on the ground.

"Don't worry about it!" He said as he was breathing heavy.

"Don't worry about it? You're going to Alison's house aren't you? Don't you know what they do to people like you, Victoria, and I?" I stopped talking once I heard an unusual noise. I think it was a beta captured by a trap. I got off of Scott. "Get up!" Scott grunted. "Get in the car"

"No I'm-"

"You're going with me! I need to show you what these people really do." I said cutting him off. We drove off to Beacon Hills Hospital to see Peter.

~10 minutes later~

"Whoa. What are we doing here?" He asked.

"Like I said. You're going to see just how horrible these people are."

-In the Hospital at counter-

"Peter Hale please." I smiled at the desk lady trying to be flirty. What? I have my moments.

"B-13" she smiled back. Scott rolled his eyes. We walked and searched for the room. As soon as we found it we slowly walked in. He was sitting down facing the window.

"This is my uncle. Peter" i told Scott. As soon as Scott walked to face directly infront of him he noticed his face. It was half burned and half normal. "He was in the house when this happened. The Argents did this. They burned our house and left everyone for dead. He's been paralized for 6 years." Scott examined his face in surprise. "Still want to go to her house?"

"No." He nodded.

"Exactly. We are family now Scott. Trust no one. ESPECIALLY the Argents."

We then left and got in my car. "Why'd you have to bite me?"

"The bite is a gift. People would kill for what you have. Plus, I didn't bite you. That's impossible. I'm a beta. Not an Alpha. Yet.. I still need to find the Alpha."

"Well.. when I got bit.. I kind of saw who it was.. but it was a bit blurry.." Scott said.

"What?" I said in surprise with excitement. "Who?"

"I don't know about who but.. it was a woman..."