I Sense Something

** Stiles POV**

"It's not Scott." She told me. "Or Derek."

"Whaa? Well.. who else could it be?!"

"I don't know! Another werewolf!" She said.

"Really?!" I said sacastically.

"What?"

"You think it's another werewolf?"

"Yes? That's what I said?!" Victoria whisper-yelled.

"Well.. you said that you senced another werewolf and... you said you think it could be a werewolf.. which is pretty obvio-"

"Stiles!!!" She pushed me cutting me off. "I sense another werewolf and your worried about me not making sence?!" My smirk disappeared when her eyes began to glow red again.

"Alright alright! Let's see who it could be... hey that-"

"Let's go." She facepalmed.

She took her hand off my colar and we both walked out of the small room.

"Do you think we should tell Scott?" I asked Victoria.

"Nahh.. not right now" she responded as we walked to where she thought this other werewolf could be. We were now outside in the field heading out towards the woods.

~RIIING~

"Hey Tor, the bell rang.." I informed her of the obvious. She just kept walking.

"You can go. I need to find out who it is." She told me.

"Oh god. Please tell me you're not turning into those girls that hear something in the basement and decide to see who it is then end up getting killed." I said.

She just ignored me and kept walking. That's odd. She usually laughs at my comments..

We kept walking. We were now in the woods. We heard a noice and I flinched. She then began running towards something. She ran so fast I couldn't keep up or see her anymore. Well barely. Then I saw something come at her and take her. I couldn't see clearly what it was.

I got so frightened I started running towards school to get Scott. Maybe he could help her. I obviously can't!

I'm just.. me. I would die in an instant.

I'm not a hero.